21 Families Where You Always Need to Watch Your Back
It is believed that family is something that gives us peace and quiet and that it’s made up of people that help us hide from all of our troubles. But the folks from this article will probably disagree with this opinion. Their relatives don’t let them relax even for a minute. Would you feel safe if you were cooking dinner and then out of nowhere a giant inflatable fish just glides up to you?
Today, Bright Side wants to publish photos made by people whose everyday lives are extreme adventures.
1. “My daughter hates it when her sandwich is not cut perfectly in half. My wife had to up her game to annoy her.”
2. “My wife bought a book, and I made a summary insert for her”
3. When your dad is an Uber driver who sets his own rules:
4. “My sister’s perfectly timed photo-bomb attempt”
5. “Smashed my finger with a hammer, my wife brought me this ice pack...”
6. When a cookie tin is really just a cookie tin (and not a container for sewing supplies):
7. “My wife thinks it’s ok to mix M&M’s with Skittles.”
8. “As a prank, my brother wrapped 8 pairs of my shoes up in tin foil and duct tape. I’m 23 and he’s 31. We may never grow up.”
9. “I think we found out who my parents’ favorite child is.”
10. “My parents snuck into my apartment just so they could dress my cat up as a reindeer.”
11. “My friend made these sweets for her kids.”
12. “My girlfriend’s brother hates Apple and I work there. This is why I have so many of these stickers and I’m happy to use them to decorate the house of my future relative.”
13. "My grandmother turned 93 today. She's always been a prankster. So all my cousins and I decided to put 93 flamingos in her yard. We're from the Midwest, so it makes sense."
14. "My sister is visiting me for Christmas. I prepared some bedding for the guest room."
15. "It’s been 8 days and my girlfriend's mom still has not noticed."
16. "My son was shocked when he saw me wearing a wig."
17. A nice way to start the day in 3, 2, 1...
18. "I fell asleep on the couch. My dad decided to wrap me in toilet paper and take a picture. He thought it would be a funny prank."
19. This is a terrible prank for people who are scared of spiders.
20. When danger comes from places you least expect:
21. "Every year I try to disguise my sister's Christmas present. This year I think I went a little too far..."
Do your relatives love pranks? Has anything this funny every happened to you because of them?
Preview photo credit geoffreythehamster / Reddit