23 People Who Have Crossed Way Over the Line
Our personal moral sense is consistent with the knowledge of things being done in a certain way, thus teaching us a sense of right and wrong. And with this list our sense of wrong was definitely triggered!
We at Bright Side pride ourselves in mostly being calm and collected, but even we can acknowledge when people are stepping over the line. The line of common sense.
1. Not right... So. Not. Right.
2. How do they even grab them?
I feel so uncomfortable eating meals with people who eat their French fries like this pic.twitter.com/Au5bT7V0I5— Brinkley Elliott (@brinkkkkk) April 26, 2015
3. My co-worker is a real monster.
4. There’s “class” and then there’s “wrong.”
I don't trust people who eat their pizza like this pic.twitter.com/n16mqYfQnS— Jamie (@jamiekobus) February 11, 2016
5. Who did this and where did you find them?
Hmm.. why do some ppl eat kiwies like this? 😈 pic.twitter.com/BgQ6rW61F4— HugeFan_x D:D (@HugeFanOfYou_x) March 16, 2016
6. Some people just want to watch the world burn.
7. Ok, just curious — how?
I can't be the only one to eat Reese's like this. pic.twitter.com/Y4KSIyyN— Rant Mistress (@RantMistress) October 23, 2012
8. I can’t with this child...
9. My wife is a monster.
10. Not only wrong, but ineffective too.
11. Why do you hate crust so much?
People who eat pizza like this scare me pic.twitter.com/9QAytwI3T4— omg what (@ReactingTo) April 14, 2015
12. The Kit-Kat gods are frowning upon you.
13. What kind of evil genius are you?
14. I’m getting a brain freeze just looking at it.
15. The “I’ll just have a bite” person
People who eat wings like this cannot be trusted. They'll steal the change out your car and out the collection plate pic.twitter.com/PRDEMkbImf— Ski Mask Shawty (@haveyouheardofg) April 27, 2016
16. Would you like some hotdog with that ketchup?
THIS IS HOW JESSICA ACTUALLY EATS HOTDOGS IVE NEVER BEEN SO DISRESPECTED BEFORE pic.twitter.com/kxszwTFSRy— tina (@iamnotcristina) August 13, 2014
17. This is not how all of this works.
I don't trust people who eat Pringles like this: pic.twitter.com/fimU2l4FDn— Bailey Rose Steinke (@bailey_rose94) March 29, 2017
18. Well, you’re gonna have a mouthful of Pop-tarts.
Who eats their pop tarts like this?!?! @PopTarts411 pic.twitter.com/rA1dvlxNfe— Marah Graef (@MarahGraef) August 5, 2015
19. Maybe it’s the first time he’s ever seen pizza?
Only a serial killer would carry pizzas like this pic.twitter.com/RkZZ4oic1R— hotdamnhoeherewegoagain (@kimtheproduct) April 2, 2017
20. There’s a reason why it’s called a “peel.”
this is how wesley eats bananas pic.twitter.com/grjzP4z5fJ— ludas matyi (@jasperkard) April 19, 2017
21. Hershey’s have never been so violated.
My bf is savage and this is how he eats candy bars pic.twitter.com/ZX08cwFTUk— StingRay (@Youngheartt) January 28, 2017
22. Well, this is just egoistic.
IF YOU EAT PIE LIKE THIS WE CANT BE FRIENDS. pic.twitter.com/Pmh4XY2DbS— Low | Pat♛ (@suhlow) November 25, 2016
23. I feel like these sushi pieces have been used.
Which one of those triggered you with it’s obvious cringe factor? Be sure to share with us in the comments and add to the collection!