23 People Who Have Crossed Way Over the Line
Our personal moral sense is consistent with the knowledge of things being done in a certain way, thus teaching us a sense of right and wrong. And with this list our sense of wrong was definitely triggered!
We at Bright Side pride ourselves in mostly being calm and collected, but even we can acknowledge when people are stepping over the line. The line of common sense.
1. Not right... So. Not. Right.
2. How do they even grab them?
3. My co-worker is a real monster.
4. There’s “class” and then there’s “wrong.”
5. Who did this and where did you find them?
6. Some people just want to watch the world burn.
7. Ok, just curious — how?
8. I can’t with this child...
9. My wife is a monster.
10. Not only wrong, but ineffective too.
11. Why do you hate crust so much?
12. The Kit-Kat gods are frowning upon you.
13. What kind of evil genius are you?
14. I’m getting a brain freeze just looking at it.
15. The “I’ll just have a bite” person
16. Would you like some hotdog with that ketchup?
17. This is not how all of this works.
18. Well, you’re gonna have a mouthful of Pop-tarts.
19. Maybe it’s the first time he’s ever seen pizza?
20. There’s a reason why it’s called a “peel.”
21. Hershey’s have never been so violated.
22. Well, this is just egoistic.
23. I feel like these sushi pieces have been used.
Which one of those triggered you with it’s obvious cringe factor? Be sure to share with us in the comments and add to the collection!