23 Photos That Will Exorcise the Boredom Out of Anyone Immediately
Psychologists claim that anywhere from 30% to 90% of adults in the U.S. suffer from boredom from time to time. This feeling can lead to severe consequences like depression. But don’t worry, we’re here to help you fight your boredom!
With an excess of information on the internet, it’s easy to assume that there’s nothing in this world you haven’t already seen. But life is full of surprises and unexpected turns and surely there’s something you still haven’t discovered.
We at Bright Side gathered 23 photos that will astonish you, distract you from boredom, and make your day a little brighter. Enjoy!
1. Might be the evilest carpet I’ve ever seen.
2. When you’re ill, but you still have to work:
3. 2 questions: how and why??
4. I must have done college wrong.
5. It’s not me, it’s the dog.
6. At least she won’t lose her keys this way.
7. Do these belong to Wolverine?
8. What a nice view from the window!
9. My cat took me for a walk.
10. Normal evening in front of the TV
11. Time to call professor X — we’ve got a mutant here!
12. This car works best on dead end streets.
13. When you’re too committed to your phone:
14. A system administrator’s wife
15. A fast and cheap way to repair your car
16. Karma at work
17. It was too hot outside, so I decided to chill a little.
18. Words of wisdom from a plastic wrapped mannequin
19. Next time you decide to bite your nails, look at this photo of a man who has no fingernails at all.
20. I wonder who thought it was?
22. The cost of free wi-fi
23. Poor robot
Did we succeed in helping you fight your boredom? Which photo from our list did you like the most? Share your opinion in the comments below!