24 “Do Not Disturb” Signs That Can Get Anybody to Leave You Alone
Psychologists say that there are many physical and psychological benefits of spending time alone. It boosts our mental health, improves concentration and productivity, and can enhance relationships with other people. But getting some “me” time doesn’t come easy, as you can be interrupted even when you’ve already put up a “do not disturb” sign on your door. In the hopes that others will think twice before knocking on the door, some people employ creative measures to make sure their message is crystal clear.
At Bright Side, we’ve collected pictures of “do not disturb” signs that can make just about anybody keep out of your room!
1. “Pfft... I wasn’t too keen anyhow.”
2. When hotel guests are full of talent:
3. A bipolar sign
4. Seriously needed alone time
5. Does this mean that your alter ego might want to party?
6. To break the ice, you can feed programmers cold pizza and energy drinks.
7. This hotel clearly cares about all their customers, even the wild ones.
8. For historical reference
9. Don’t mess with Bob Mess.
10. A picture says a thousand words.
11. A freelancer’s daily routine.
12. When mommy is having a bad day:
13. The first one is hanging on the door.
14. As we all are...
15. If everyone shows up, the party would be legendary!
16. It’s Walking Dead time.
17. Pretty clear
18. Tiny grass dreams big.
19. Honesty always wins.
20. Engineers at work
21. No chance of slipping into this house.
22. A pumping privacy sign in the office.
23. Tacos welcome!
24. Be a good boy, do not disturb God.
What do you do when you want to be left alone? If you have any tips, feel free to share them with us in the comments!
Preview photo credit @Deepbullet/imgur