24 Rare Phenomena That Are So Astonishing They Make You Discover the World Anew
Our world is full of rare things and phenomena that will always impress people. Here are some GIFs and photos that prove that it’s silly to exclaim “I’ve seen everything!” For example, have you ever seen a picture at 365 Gigapixels? And if you want to know whether your sunscreen is good or not, you have to look at it under UV light. Sounds intriguing, right?
Bright Side has created another compilation of photos that can astonish even those who think that there’s nothing in the world that can surprise them.
24. Laser cut denim
23. Sunscreen spray under UV light
22. A one in a million blue lobster (that was set free)
21. The world’s biggest panoramic picture at 365 Gigapixels
By the way, you can enjoy this full-size photo here.
20. An SUV that doesn’t care about rocks and hills
19. A giant marionette controlled by a group of people
18. A wave in slow-mo
17. Hikers attempt to escape from the Glacial National Park wildfire
Fortunately, hikers Charlie and Justin managed to get out of the burning forest but they had to abandon their car.
16. Waveless surfing
15. Have you ever seen a peacock fly?
14. An albino crocodile
13. Perfect rock skipping technique
12. The MRI makes it possible to see arteries in the brain.
11. Paper airplane vortex
10. The ceiling tiles in the Da Nang airport smoking section vs the non-smoking section, Vietnam
9. How do you like these watermelons?
8. High-speed laser engraving
7. A laptop display shows an animation when the lid is almost closed.
6. A carved stick in water climbs up
5. Incredible synchronization
4. A fantastic sculptural composition made from one piece of wood
3. The author was lucky to capture this:
2. A giant storm cloud in Wyoming, USA
1. The International Space Station passes in front of the moon.
What do you find the most impressive about our planet? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!
Preview photo credit Fizrock / reddit