25+ Crazy Coincidences That Only Happen Once in a Lifetime
There used to be only 2 cars in the whole state of Ohio in 1895 and they somehow managed to run into each other. If something like that happened nowadays, there would be photos of the accident all over social media. There’s an incredible amount of completely bizarre coincidences that happen all around us every single day and the good news is that even if we don’t see them, we’re sure to find photos online!
We at Bright Side really enjoy sharing astonishing photos with our readers and it’s no surprise that pictures of unbelievable coincidences are always fun to see! Don’t miss our amazing and moving bonus at the end of the article.
1. “This bird landed while I was looking at its picture in the book.”
2. Modern refrigerators: you can now expect your soda to explode and freeze.
3. Can you also see him kissing this fire dragon?
4. They finally found the perfect guy for the job...
5. “I think I’ve just left the earth’s atmosphere behind and I’m about to reach the moon...”
6. This Swedish photographer captured a green meteorite while he was searching for Nothern lights.
7. A license plate with significance
8. “I got 3 twin eggs, one by one, the chances of this happening are only 0.003%.”
9. This man found this Australian card in a hotel in Greece. The name, valid date, and the first 6 numbers are similar to his own card.
10. “A rare blue lobster caught by one of my friend’s dads. The chances of catching this are 1 in 100 million.”
11. Has anyone seen my grandma?
12. “My coworker is a genius, he captured the pic before the lightning got a chance to light the whole thing up.”
13. It’s not just his zip code, this guy has a mysterious relationship with number 33607.
14. “My daughter’s gift has the same clothes as my brother.”
15. Right place, right time.
16. This fisherman fished up his old wallet after dropping it into the lake 20 YEARS AGO.
17. Look at the photo on the truck and the wallpaper on my wife’s phone.
18. “These 2 unrelated people popped up in my ’People You May Know’ section on Facebook and their backgrounds align the Sydney Harbour Bridge perfectly.”
19. 6 guests (who are not bridesmaids) showed up to a wedding wearing the same dress.
20. “I feel like I gave fate a nice chuckle today.”
21. “My friend’s son looks like an incarnation.”
22. “Today I learned that my haircut is 200 years out of date...”
23. “Triplets or a new fashion I’m not aware of?”
24. “She looks too embarrassed to function.”
25. Two very random couples running into each other.
26. What are the odds that they’d have the same eyes?
Bonus: An incredible story about a childhood dream and an amazing coincidence
“20 years ago, I went to an air show with my grandpa and my uncle. One of the aircraft I sat in was the OH58 Kiowa. That was the day I decided that I wanted to be a pilot. Today, while looking through some old photos, I found a picture of me sitting in the Kiowa.
I thought it was cool because that’s what I’ve been flying the past month. Upon arriving at the airfield, I asked Operations if they have ever had a Kiowa with the tail number listed on the aircraft that I sat in when I was 8 years old. What are the chances right?
They looked it up and it was sitting on the ramp. I went out and took a picture with it and realized that I had actually been flying that specific Kiowa this past month. 20 years later and I am flying the exact aircraft that helped spark my dream to fly.”
How often do you come across interesting coincidences? Feel free to share any photos or stories of coincidences that happened to you in the comments and don’t forget to share the article with your friends!