25 One in a Million Coincidences That Reveal a Glitch in the Matrix
Sometimes a series of random events are so closely linked to each other that they seem to defy the rules of logic and reason. From funny to strange, from odd to unusual, these small occurrences can make you feel like this is much more than simple coincidence.
We at Bright Side compiled a list of 25 photos of coincidences that will leave you with many questions.
25. On London’s subway
24. The cutest cosplay ever
23. You’re welcome.
22. “A dragon fly landed on my friends foot and mirrored its own tattoo.”
21. Who wore it better?
20. And, curly girl number 5 took the picture.
19. I would definitely opt for the carbonated one.
18. The real Felix
17. Spot the differences!
16. “I’m visiting the United States for the first time: There was a glitch in the Matrix yesterday as I stood in line at The Met in NYC.”
15. Camouflage — level 80.
14. “Walking back to my car I noticed that the bushes were perfectly spaced to look like my tires. I was a little confused for a minute.”
13. Taylor Swift on the highway
12. He looks more like Mario than Mario himself.
11. “I ran into Vincent Van Gogh today...”
10. An accidental match
9. “Can you see what we see? Take a good look....”
8. The last Jedi
7. Challenge accepted!
6. I think I found him.
5. That’s where your resumes actually go.
4. Hey ladies!
3. The second coming of Jesus Christ
1. I’m not like most girls.
Do you have any similar pictures of bizarre coincidences? Feel free to share them with us in the comments!