25 People Who Got to the Essence of Life
Although we all come across many weird things in life, some situations are so predictable and relatable that we can’t help but laugh.
We at Bright Side have found 25 facts painfully familiar to all of us.
25. “Other girls during the winter vs me.”
24. “When I take a picture of my boyfriend vs when he takes a picture of me.”
23. When you try to cook a perfectly good-looking meal, but it turns out terrifying:
22. When you want to take a cool picture but realize that it’s not an easy task:
21. When you’re convinced that pizza companies invented huge boxes deliberately to make customers believe they’re getting a huge pizza:
20. Try as we might, sometimes bringing creative ideas to life exactly as described in the tutorial is just too unrealistic.
19. Whenever I try to sort my clothes by color:
18. This happens every time I cook spinach:
17. “I saw a child who was actually dressed like a child for the first time in a long time.”
16. Here is a list of New Year’s resolutions and how they’ll turn out:
15. “My order on the menu vs my order in real life.”
14. “Me asking children what they want to be when they grow up because I’m still looking for ideas.”
13. Anytime anything happens:
12. “How I see myself in the mirror vs how my selfies on Instagram turn out.”
11.“The Christmas tree when you were 8 years old vs the Christmas tree now.”
10. “What people see on Instagram see vs what my neighbors see.”
9. “I hate it when they fail to state the exact cooking time in the recipe.”
8. When you order a dress online but forget to buy the wind:
7. A senior student vs a freshman student.
6. “An illustrative example of Chinese gadgets failing to deal with foreign products.”
5. “My New Year’s mood in November and December.”
4. When you’re driving back home from a beauty store:
3. After you watched a film with subtitles:
2. Pistachios that cost a fortune:
1. When all you have to do is restart the Wi-Fi router:
We’re sure this is not a complete list of funny things every person can relate to. Share your experience with us in the comments!