25 Perfectly Timed Shots That Stir Up a Rush of Emotions
Some people are incredibly lucky: just as soon as they touch a camera, something unbelievable happens. Others can see the unusual in the ordinary. Anyway, these photos are really rare. How often do you see a huge eagle on someone’s arm or a dancing husky?
Bright Side has collected photos that look as if they were photoshopped.
1. And her parents just wanted a cute photo.
2. Dancing Husky
3. When you regret getting on the ride:
4. Trying to reach the plane
5. A bald eagle lands on a fan during a college football game.
6. “My best friend admiring the Ferris Wheel”
7. “I was chosen at the pet store today.”
8. “Moose looks like he belongs on a wanted poster.”
9. “Describe your cat in one picture.”
10. A bee tried to collect pollen from the flower on my daughter’s dress.
11. “My eggs look like they are frowning back at me.”
12. “This pattern on my kitchen ceiling from the Christmas lights outside”
13. Taking off in a minute.
14. “Someone texted me as I was photographing this clock, giving it a Salvador Dali effect.”
15. “Tried taking a wide-angle selfie, and spawned a twin.”
16. “It’s 45ºC here in Australia today and my mom put some wet towels outside, so the bees can drink.”
17. The sediment from this chemical reaction looks like a marshy forest.
18. “Lobster print vs Stranger’s bigger lobster print”
19. Angel phenomenon captured in Sweden
20. “Seagull foot on my sunroof”
21. “I caught this deer smiling.”
22. “My little cousin wants to be a ballerina. Her mom took this picture.”
23. This frog sitting on a windshield
24. Photobombed by a bee
25. Being a pilot in northern Canada has its perks.
Which of these photos amazed you the most? Have you ever taken photos like this? Tell us in the comment section below.