25 Times People Followed the Rules Too Literally
There are some stupid rules in our society. Like in Oklahoma you're not allowed to make an ugly face and this can actually land you in jail. Now what about people like us who are already ugly? Anyway, rules have been created and followed since the beginning of time in order to maintain peace in society. But what happens when you take them too literally?
Here, at Bright Side, we've put together a list of the people who follow the rules too literally. Have you ever heard of a "Dude Chilling Park"? Keep scrolling if you haven't.
1. "Can't argue with that."
2. "Stumbled upon this legendary park. Much chilling was had."
3. We can only imagine.
4. "This guy gets it."
5. You got it.
6. "This isn't exactly what we meant when we told him that he could look up puppy training tips on YouTube."
7. Honest advertising
8. My mom told me to "clean the bathroom like the Queen of England is visiting."
9. "Just doing what my wife asked."
10. Yup doggie, it's your fault.
11. "2nd grade homework: My friend's (awesome) 6 yr old son is autistic and takes instructions literally."
12. "Girlfriend told me to wear a plain tie to dinner tonight."
13. Just following the instructions.
14. "Under watch"
15. "Found some amazing Indian writing."
16. "My friend's daughter taking the instructions literally."
17. Or rather 'falling twins'
18. Stop your car, draw a bridge, and then you might be able to pass.
19. The driver took this too literally.
20. Give this kid a medal.
21. The smoke goes into the atmosphere faster this way.
22. "He chose... wisely."
23. He might have lost his job later that day.
24. "I'm on it."
25. "Job well done"
Don't follow the rules so literally guys! Tag someone who follows the rules too literally and don't forget to share the article if you like it.