26 Funny Quotes That Made These Students’ Yearbooks Unforgettable
High school students can be classified into 2 types: those who want their yearbook to portray them in a positive light and those who use it as an opportunity to make fun of themselves.
Bright Side found the wittiest yearbook quotes of all time. These are our favorites!
1. The one who grew...
2. Teamwork makes the dream work.
3. Genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist. Only 2 of those 4 statements are true about Greg. Can you figure out which ones?
4. Rise and shine in style!
5. They say the more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in war!
6. The secret of happiness
7. The wisdom of the day
8. At least she's brave enough to name "He Who Must Not Be Named."
9. When Ho is life...
10. Give this man a mic so he can drop it.
11. How rude, girl! Didn't your parents teach you any manners, Bri?
12. Show those haters how it’s done by hating yourself most.
13. When your name finally pays off:
14. Who said you can't use a yearbook quote as an audition for The Real Housewives?
15. You know what, Ethan? We all had the same thoughts during our high school years.
16. Here's a lesson: It is never too late to start trolling yourself.
17. Confession time!
18. Talk about a missed opportunity!
19. Skillfully played, sir.
20. Never underestimate the power of a new haircut.
21. Her motto should be "Make Curves Great Again!"
22. She sounds like a staunch feminist. LOL.
23. If that's true, why did the soul-eating dementors never go for Ron Weasley?
24. Life is too short, man. Love your girl...or Drake will.
25. Sorry, Mom. It looks like he was dared to do it.
26. This guy has strong opinions about shameless self-promotion, so you'd better check his SoundCloud playlist.
It's sad, but most of the lessons we learned in high school will be completely forgotten a few years, months, or even weeks after graduation. However, a really great yearbook quote will keep your memory fresh!
Please share your yearbook quotes with us in the comments below.