26 Times People Cheated Their Way Through an Engineering Degree
Engineers suffer for years to be able to get to a place where they can finally make their mark. Their constructions will be used by everyone and will be an icon of practicality. Unfortunately, like everyone, engineers can make mistakes with their projects, and the results can be hilarious.
We at Bright Side found some bizarre pictures showing the stupidest failures engineers have somehow managed to create.
1. “When they said half-bath, I wasn’t expecting THIS.”
2. Seems functional...
3. It was here that they realized their fatal mistake.
4. Just in case you want to see the views from a different angle
5. Stairs to nowhere
6. “Thank God my feet weren’t getting tired!”
7. “My Dad hired a company to install a fence after extending the driveway. This is their handy work.”
8. “This pipe was bent to go around the clock instead of just removing the clock and going straight up.”
9. “It’s just up the stairs.”
10. “I’d like to meet the planning committee who approved this.”
11. “My hotel has a sitting area with no possible way to access it.”
12. The new portal to get to Platform 9 3/4 isn’t going as planned.
13. This seems sensible, especially if there were an emergency.
14. “I’m sure this isn’t in the way of anything...”
15. “I too like to live dangerously.”
16. Don’t worry about the steps...oh, wait.
17. This house has a beautiful garage where you can park your car. All you have to do is get to it.
18. At least no one will steal your car...
19. So close, and yet, so far.
20. An easier alternative
21. This balcony has the most beautiful views if you can get to it...
22. Stopping the train on its tracks...
23. A helpful ramp or an extreme sport?
24. That’s a beautiful path!
25. “Thank God. I didn’t want to get wet.”
26. “At a friend’s house for a summer party and his downstairs staircase doesn’t actually let you get into the basement.”
Have you seen any engineering failures that just don’t make sense? Let us know your favorite in the comments or post some of your own.