27 Lazy People Who Are So Inventive They Are Almost Geniuses
Laziness is often the inspiration of the greatest of art and it's the thing that pushes progress forward. The remote control, the elevator, diapers — these, along with many other inventions that make our lives so much easier, appeared only because their creators were searching for a way to improve the lives of lazy people.
Bright Side has collected 27 really inventive people who don't like to do too much work.
27. Right, why would you even leave the car?
26. Getting up from the couch — who needs that?
25. "Actually, I would never post a picture of me in the bathroom but I just wanted you to know that take out food containers can float very well."
24. Who needs modern technology when employees are so inventive?
23. Hunger has always inspired humans to find easy solutions.
22. "I don't know if I've gotten smarter or lazier..."
21. Why do you have to walk when you can take your grandchild's skateboard and ride?
20. Toilet origami is a new kind of art.
19. Why bake a cake if you can just attach a candle to the box?
18. "My razor broke about 5 days ago. Still too lazy to go get a new one."
17. He's either lazy or hasn't made a decision yet.
16. Google knows everything. We don't need anyone else.
15. When you are too lazy to cook something twice:
14. "My lazy little brother found a quicker way to learn English letters."
13. This is what happens when you don't want to wash the plates:
12. Pure laziness is when you have a toy gun and you don't want to get up to turn off the light:
11. Now it's convenient.
10. You can make lunch using a coffee machine. This is the fastest way:
9. "I was too lazy to keep getting up and check if the pot was boiling, so I just Skyped it."
8. When you're too lazy to decorate for both Christmas and Halloween:
7. How lazy people eat watermelon while enjoying TV shows:
6. "My friend made this to clean his bathroom tiles."
5. This is quite extravagant, wouldn't you agree?
3. Walking? No, that's too much work.
2. "I don't have any spoons or forks so I broke off a piece of a hanger so I could eat."
1. Every lazy genius can think outside the box.
Have you ever come up with something ingenious when you're lazy? Share your inventions and creativity with us in the comments below!