30+ DIY Abominations From People Who Are Experts in Finding a Way, and We Are Still Laughing About It
When you’re in a good mood, a DIY project could be the perfect challenge: you feel motivated, inspired, and above all, convinced that you can do anything. A DIY project can be a huge money saver as well as a personal confidence boost. However, not everyone’s DIYs are successful — some of them end up getting ridiculed, causing a disaster, or both.
At Bright Side, we’ve collected the funniest DIY disasters that were recently found online and cant wait to make you laugh out loud.
1. This is not a toilet! It’s a BBQ/cooler combo.
2. Insulation is always crucial, especially when it’s cold.
3. Delicious homemade peanut M&Ms
4. That will definitely hold thanks to the ratchet straps they used instead of tape.
5. DIY selfie stick
6. Mr. Coffee noodles a.k.a. MacGyver cooking skills
7. Beautiful tiling that can inspire almost anyone to do the dishes...and then re-do the sink
8. When you don’t have a bedside table but still need to use an alarm clock:
10. The semi-portable laptop
11. Homemade razor blades
12. The premium razor blades
13. When you want a motorcycle but can’t afford it yet:
14. This car was turned into a van and looks like a really bad Photoshop job.
15. The chair stool
16. The forever flip-flops
17. For extra protection and extra height
18. The one thing we know about this person is that they must have really clean teeth.
19. Should we be worried or impressed with the use of coat hangers here?
20. The pick-up pool
21. A genius way to ride around without worrying about falling off the bike
22. STOP and play basketball!
23. The best way to re-purpose your favorite items without throwing them away:
24. Do you prefer scooters, bicycles or...hybrids?
25. Exactly what you need when you visit the toilet: a glass door...
26. At least the passenger will be able to guide you when you can’t see through your front window.
27. When you try to build a planter and you fail miserably, twice:
28. A DIY project for people who love sitting on the grass
29. Is anyone else jealous of this bumper?
30. This is not a chair, it’s a surrealistic sculpture.
31. Emergency cufflinks
32. At least now you know it’s almost unbreakable...
33. This person sure has an eye for design.
34. As stable as it can be...
35. The tripod that can hold anything
36. The 3D dotted iPhone case
Which one of these disastrous DIYs did you enjoy the most? Have you ever done anything similar? Please let us know in the comments below. Also, don’t forget to share this with your family and friends to make their day!