30+ People Who Thought It Couldn’t Get Any Worse
There are always minor things in our daily lives that will upset us. It is almost impossible for a person to go through their day without facing a minor failure. However, there are also those times that it feels like the entire universe is conspiring against us. It is important to accept both the good and the bad with grace and humor.
In this collection, Bright Side has gathered 33 images of people having a difficult day.
1. RIP laptop screen
2. When you are thirsty and you can’t drink your soda:
3. Well, we’ll try our best not to have an emergency right there...
4. Alexa doesn’t want to talk anymore.
5. This person went to pick up his pizza and he came back to this:
6. “I quit drinking tea.”
7. Feeling the pain
8. A solar installation on the rooftop that overheated and then melted
9. Time to purchase a new silicone tube...
10. This person bought the most expensive lock for his bicycle and it still didn’t work:
11. The ice cream won this round.
12. What would you do in this case?
13. A hot tub that was struck by lightning and exploded
14. This person will need another safety briefing:
15. Just a bit of rain
16. The whole bag of chips stuck together.
17. There goes that delicious dinner...
18. Somebody needs to call the Ant-Man.
19. “Oops, wrong pedal.”
20. Police are becoming more and more serious about illegal fishing.
21. Maybe it rained a little too much...
22. This car should stay in the shallow end:
23. That doesn’t look too promising...
24. This person’s roof leaked and the water ended up trapped inside the wall.
25. This Winnie the Pooh face mask:
26. The only way ice cream can be scary:
27. This is a construction crime scene:
28. M.C. Escher’s House of Stairs
29. This chopping board got stuck in the sink:
30. Captured at the right moment
31. Someone played Tetris for too long...
32. This was so close:
33. The desperation...
What did you think of this collection? Which one was your favorite image and which one made you laugh the most? Please let us know in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to share this with your family and friends to show them that no matter how their day is going, it’s still probably great in comparison!