30 Photos That Are the Very Definition of a Bad Day
Knowing you’re not alone in a fail makes everyone feel better. Have you ever gone to work in different shoes? Did your clothes betray you at a critical moment? Or maybe you saw what happens when water gets trapped in the paint on your ceiling. If you have faced any of these troubles, here is the proof that it wasn’t the worst.
If you think you’ve had a bad day, look at these photos showing what bad days really are. Maybe it’s not funny when something goes wrong, but a bit later you’ll be telling the story to your friends and laughing about it together.
Bright Side has found the most ridiculous photos of people’s bad days to support you and cheer you up!
1. A girl I know went to the zoo and accidentally dropped her phone. She didn’t want it back.
Not a big deal. She’s got one more.
2. “Happy Birthday!” at its best.
Someone blew out the candles way too hard.
3. Santa seems to be going the wrong way.
That is why you should walk on the rafters when you’re in the attic.
4. Realization in 3, 2, 1...
She just wanted to look stylish with trendy stripes.
5. Monday be like:
Not a morning person.
6. When all I want to do is make spaghetti but all signs point to it not happening:
You had one job.
7. Spray tan tears always reveal your secrets.
It looks like the girl survived being struck by lightning. Such a beautiful drawing.
8. Describe the situation in one word.
When you want to impress your bae but you’re worried that everything’s against you...
9. Never sleep outside with cereal, guys.
Always ready to have a meal!
10. I’ve been at work for 4 hours now. And I just saw this.
On the other hand, you felt great last night.
11. The F fell off my Ford Fiesta Flame. Now I drive a Ford Fiesta Lame.
Is it a hint at a special parking spot?
12. Somebody must be having a bad day.
Can you imagine the feeling of having 4,999 pieces instead of 5,000?
13. Guess he’s going to stay there until it’s dry.
This is what the first day at work after university looks like.
14. I decided to try camping for the first time today. It was pretty in tents.
“It will be fun,” they said.
15. Evil happy birthday cupcakes
Let me just take a picture before I help you.
16. Guess I’ll stay at home today.
Yep, that’s snow.
17. This is what happens when you go for the rear defrost and hit the sunroof. Alaska style.
Snow must go on!
18. The scene of an accident
According to the scenario, the kid must have got his superpowers.
19. What do you know about betrayal?
Do you still think your day was that bad?
20. Teaching discipline
Who ordered a refreshing morning shower?
21. Halloween 1989. That’s me on the right. Guess where my sister is.
How many somersaults do you think she did?
22. The spider wants to play a little game with me.
I guess I’m moving and leaving the furniture there.
23. After years in retail, this is the worst-case scenario.
When it’s your last day and you want to leave a message...
24. Someone really had to wipe.
A great example of getting what you want no matter what.
25. When your nightmares come true:
One can never feel truly supported if they haven’t been in such a situation.
26. How good is your morning?
When you want to sort it out but always postpone it, the universe helps you.
27. They forgot to put their drain plugs in.
A fast way of washing anything!
28. Some water running from the roof got stuck in the paint on the ceiling.
Looks like an alien is coming.
29. It’s definitely not someone’s day.
I’ve never seen such a stylish floor!
30. An unexpected guest
“The tunnel was only as big as the bear with no escape except a very quick 50-foot backward crawl should he decide to charge.”
Have you ever experienced some of these (or even worse!) situations? You’re probably recalling them with a smile and a laugh. Share your memories with us in the comments!