30 Times People Took Christmas Design to Another Level
The Christmas atmosphere always calls for some magic, and, not surprisingly, each of us tries to create something special for our loved ones.
Bright Side gathered the most prominent examples of human creativity connected with this important holiday.
30. A very unusual shape for Christmas lights...don’t you think so?
Diese Weihnachtsbeleuchtung wird Ihnen präsentiert von 'Schiesser Feinripp'. pic.twitter.com/0Z6x0WXtSI— Redwyne (@Paxter_Redwyne) December 4, 2015
29. “I work at a photography store in Norway. This was our Christmas card this year.”
28. “Mom bought me this Christmas sweater...”
27. “I turned my new blue Christmas tree into Cookie Monster.”
26. “What my brother got for Christmas is worse than coal.”
25. “Wait... Where’s the rest of his hand?”
24. A Christmas portal tree
23. “Accidentally sent my son to school with his newly bought Christmas sweater. Didn’t realize what Santa was doing until his kindergarten teacher pointed it out when I picked him up after school.”
22. “My dad is a Jehovah’s Witness and doesn’t celebrate Christmas. This is how I wrap his presents every year.”
21. “You can tell the age of a Christmas tree by counting the lines of duct tape on the box.”
20. “My brother-in-law broke his neck but not his Christmas spirit.”
19. “My 11-year-old son’s homemade Christmas sweater.”
18. “You know you work in a hospital when the Christmas decorations look like this.”
17. And like this if you are a poor student paramedic...
16. “I think my parents only know that I like green and hate the cold. I present my last 5 years of Christmas presents.”
15. “Keeping Christmas classy.”
14. “My husband’s Christmas gift-wrapping technique at its finest.”
13. The best Christmas sweater ever!
12. An Australian Christmas tree
11. Not all Christmas trees should look nice.
10. “My dad is an OB/GYN and was on-call for Christmas. This is how he went to visit patients this morning.”
9. A floating Christmas tree
8. “My beard likes Christmas more than I do.”
7. “A ’little’ Christmas village my mom puts up for the holidays.”
6. “My parents thought it would be hilarious to put these on my plate for Christmas lunch. They were right.”
5. “My roommate celebrates Christmas. I celebrate Hanukkah... We decided to build a compromise.”
4. Sometimes you can receive someone’s best wishes in a totally unexpected way.
3. “A friend of mine is a chemistry teacher.”
2. Family Christmas photo
1. How to cat-proof your Christmas tree!
Have you created anything special for your friends or relatives? Share your photos in the comments!