30+ Unforgettable Moments Caught on Camera to Make You Burst Out Laughing
The main purpose of a picture is to capture a specific moment in time so that it can last forever. Sometimes we capture these moments when we are with family or friends or when we see something interesting. However, there are times when we don’t realize that the background of our photo may be telling an entirely different story that makes the whole picture much more entertaining.
We at Bright Side gathered an image collection filled with savage photobombs, sights that were supposed to stay out the picture frame, and perfectly-timed photos right before a disaster.
1. Are we supposed to be impressed by the length of the gummy worm or the nails?
2. Maybe she should have checked if there was anyone in the car before taking a selfie...
3. The Queen joining a selfie
4. Say “Cheese”
5. The cat is behind me, isn’t it?
6. " This baby is so cute, I want to eat it up."
7. She is a Slash fan but didn’t realize that Slash is standing behind her.
8. The most spectacular photobomb
9. Behind the scenes
10. This person was getting a picture with Woody and then Elmo showed up:
11. This person took a picture of him and his friends as Power Rangers and then realized that the police officers were posing with them.
12. This little guy looks so bored:
13. Cheerleading practice is not going so well...
14. This girl caught the bouquet and her boyfriend just realized what happened:
15. These little boys and their car are mastering their photobombing skills:
16. The bride, the groom, and their guest
17. 2 proposals happening at the same time
18. That must have hurt...
19. Butterfly attack
20. Perfect timing
21. This dog posing for a picture:
22. Batman photobombing this man’s photo
23. This horse making fun of the other horse’s haircut:
24. The best photobomb we’ve seen so far
25. The girl in the background is about to have a really bad day.
26. “The Horror”
27. This woman is taking a selfie while in the background, 2 boys are stuffing a baby into a cannon:
28. The calm and the panicked
29. So are the people in the background the quiet neighbors?
30. The spider who joined the selfie and made a 3-picture story
31. The little round mirror worked miracles.
32. This little girl thought that the girl in the frame was herself and the boy in the background is kissing himself:
33. Every family needs to have one of these pictures:
34. One picture is worth a 1,000 words...and laughs.
Have you ever taken a picture and noticed something interesting or funny in the background? Please share your photos with us in the comments below. Also, let us know which one of these you consider to be the funniest and don’t forget to share this with your friends and family to make their day!
Preview photo credit Whind_Soull / reddit