A Guy Travels Around the World With Cute Signs to Ensure His Mother That He’s Okay
Jonathan Kubben Quiñonez (seen before here) used to work as a model in Brussels but decided to leave that life behind and travel the world. Taking the fact that his mother would be worried about him most of the time into consideration, he decided to keep taking pictures at every place he visited holding a sign reading, ’’Mom, I’m fine.’’
Here at Bright Side, everyone knows that they’ll always be kids in their parents’ eyes, no matter how old they get. That’s why we should always let them know that we are fine no matter where we are.
1. Just hanging out with the lions in Tanzania
2. Meeting with Lionel Messi at Camp Nou Stadium in Barcelona
3. Sword fighting at Kanazawa Castle, Japan
4. Getting dirty at the color festival in India
5. Swimming with wild sharks in the Carribean
6. Falling off a huge rock at Formentera, Balearic Islands
7. Seeing Antwerp, Belgium from a different angle
8. Hanging from a cliff in Nusa Penida, Indonesia
9. Taking all precautions at Ijen Crater in East Java, Indonesia
10. The generous ladies from Tighanimine, Morocco
11. Special pizza making in Rome, Italy
12. The wind is blowing in the Salt Desert Uyuni, Bolivia.
13. Zip lining somewhere in the Peruvian jungle
14. Poseidon at San Andres Island, Colombia
15. Climbing the frozen Huayna Potosi Mountain in Bolivia
16. Pretending to be Aladdin at the Sofitel Hotel in Marrakech
17. Hanging out with an elephant at Phuket
18. Being a fan at the World Cup 2018 in Russia
19. Jetting on a private plane out of Mexico
Would you ever abandon your normal life and jet out to see the world, living life to the fullest? Please share your thoughts with us in the comment section.
Preview photo credit momimfine/Instagram