Ads Are Made to Persuade Us to Buy Things....But These Ads Are to Be Admired
An advertisement is an engine for trade. It’s also a source of creativity, good humor, and irony. How else could you explain the tremendous popularity of Cannes Lions?
Bright Side gathered awesome pieces of evidence to prove this. Let’s enjoy them together. Let us know which one you like the most!
15. An installation for the launch of the movie Alice in Wonderland
14. An ad for wine tasting
"The Spirit of Wine"
13. A Guinness ad
12. Social anti-corruption advertising
"Corruption must be spotted"
11. Audi rain sensors
"When it rains heavy, things get scary."
10. McDonald’s billboard
9. Pepper spray ad
8. JBL headphones and earbuds
"Block out the chaos."
7. A very original approach from Pedigree
"When your kids leave home, replace them."
6. Game of Thrones outdoor advertising
"In case of White Walkers — break glass"
5. This Audi billboard in Brussels puts pedestrians in the spotlight.
4. Tabasco sauce ad
It’s so hot.
3. Listerine mouthwash ad
2. Ахе outdoor ad
The Axe effect in real life