One Simple Test That Can Show How Intelligent You Are
The term “erudition” can be translated from Latin as “wide outlook; vast knowledge.” Erudition is often confused with good education. Yes, these words are synonyms but a person with good erudition is always well educated, however, it doesn’t always work the other way around. This test will show which type you are.
Bright Side has collected a few statements, some of which are true and others are false. Your task is to make as few mistakes as possible.
10. The driest place on Earth is in Antarctica.
9. Sydney is the capital of Australia.
8. The size of the human eye changes during a person’s lifetime.
7. Everest is the tallest mountain in the world.
6. Some Australians prefer caves to houses.
5. The distance between Russia and the US is just 2.5 miles.
4. The Golden Gate Bridge is made of gold.
3. The longest life expectancy is in Japan.
2. It hasn’t rained for 40 years in Calama, Chile.
1. The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
Is there anyone smart or lucky enough to get the right answers in all 10 cases? Share your results in the comment section below!