People on the Internet Are Arguing About 11 Things Everyone Does Differently, and It’s Too Hard to Stay Aside
We don’t give a second thought to the simplest things we do daily, but if we see someone else doing it differently, it feels like the ultimate betrayal of our beliefs. It’s funny that no one cares until we talk about it, and when we do, it’s everyone for themselves.
We at Bright Side put together a list of popular debates that send people into a frenzy and need to be settled once and for all.
1. Ice cream: lick or bite
2. Pizza crust: eat or leave
3. Shower: in the morning or at night
4. Toilet paper: fold or scrunch
5. String cheese: peel or bite
6. Cereal: milk before or after
- “Do people pour hot fudge first and then scoop ice cream over it?! Of course cereal goes first!” — @PrintPotentate
- “I pour milk first, then I don’t have to worry about the cereal getting soggy because I put too much of it. You can add just as much cereal as you want and if you’re out of milk, you don’t need to put it all inside and make a mess. I don’t care what people say, I put milk first.” — @bLaZe_ee
7. Kit Kat: bite the whole thing or snap
8. Sandwiches: cut into triangles or rectangles
9. Toilet paper roll: over or under
10. Ketchup: on fries or on the side
11. Eating mac and cheese: fork or spoon
Where do you stand on these debates?