People Who Found Out They’ve Been Lied to About the Simplest Things
We go through life expecting things to be a certain way without questioning them. Every once in a while, we're faced with evidence that shatters the world we thought we knew. As our brains struggle to digest this new order, we begin to question everything we've ever believed in.
Allow Bright Side to prove your assumptions wrong with these images that will make you gasp, "My life is a lie!"
1. What if there's another one behind the second plug?
2. Someone figured out how to save time on folding towels.
3. "I'm 37 years old and just today realized it's called a bird of paradise because it looks like the left picture, not the right."
4. "The close-door button fell off, revealing it was never connected to the control panel."
5. So that's how they get lawns to look so perfect in movies...
6. We've been wearing bobby pins wrong all this time.
7. So simple, yet we'd never think of it ourselves.
8. Empty amplifiers at a rock concert. Why even do this?
9. This whole time we thought they were swimming.
10. The Teletubbies are actually 10 feet tall!
11. Apparently, pineapples don't actually grow on trees.
12. Here's how shampoo commercials make hair look so wavy.
13. It was a hat all along.
14. Coincidence? We think not!
15. How were we supposed to know that?
16. The inside of a fire alarm is just a simple switch.
17. The ramen equivalent of a bag of chips
18. The green gummy bears are actually strawberry flavored.
19. The game cover seems quite morbid now.
Which of these revelations was the most shocking? Let us know in the comments below.