People Who Haven’t Quite Figured Life Out Yet
We’ve all had our upside-down days where we did everything wrong. This isn’t abnormal, it’s actually a funny part of life. On average each person experiences approximately 60 bad days a year and when they happen to us they feel like they last forever, but looking back at them they can always make us laugh.
We at Bright Side collected some images of people trying to figure life out that will put a smile on your face.
1. She did an amazing job buttoning it up from the back.
2. Don’t you just hate when you have to make a sandwich with the end pieces?
3. Not completely right...but he’s getting there.
4. I am assuming their next move is to brush their teeth with it!
5. I’m not sure if this can be considered making an effort.
6. This grandma is a legend for trying to roll her shopping basket.
7. When the dress-up theme was dominoes and your mind went to pizza:
8. Carrying the coffee table on the train is not easy, but moving a giant sofa is taking it to a whole new level.
9. Apparently the STP Gas Booster is not an energy drink.
10. Mmm, Spunow, because sometimes you feel upside down.
11. This could be the best or worst idea when it comes to an orchestra.
12. Well, this is an “uneggspected” surprise.
13. This airline company couldn’t decide whether they wanted real people or SIMs, so they used both.
14. When you don’t like following instructions and you also don’t like guests.
15. This is not a mis-spelling. He’s just tired of telling people what he wants on his baked potato.
16. This is how not to cook a pizza, whether you want it cooked on both sides or not.
17. The fact that they made it the way to their destination is impressive.
18. Maybe there was an easier way to order these pizzas.
19. The best thing about this sign is that it’s in English.
20. I bet they didn’t think this through.
21. This was a Craigslist ad. Why didn’t they just go take a photo of the car?
Which of these images made you laugh the most? Have you ever experienced anything similar? Please let us know in the comments below. Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends to make their day.