People Who Prove That Fashion Sense Is All in the Eye of the Beholder
According to statistics, 232,000 people attend New York Fashion Week annually. These are the people who always try to stay trendy and stylish year after year. The characters of our compilation are also trendy but in their own way — they broke down barriers and created their own, unique style.
Bright Side has compiled some photos that portray new styles put together by people who don’t care what others think about them. At the end of the article, there is a bonus photo revealing the real face of fashion.
19. When you can’t decide if it’s cold enough for jeans or not:
18. When your national attire matters:
17. Where are the pockets?
16. They look like the sun and grass.
15. Keep balance in everything.
14. It’s all about comfort.
13. When you haven’t decided what fashion style to choose:
12. It’s all about trendy socks.
11. Trends are not only meant for women.
10. When you’re tired of everyone but still have to go outside:
9. When your granny loves you too much:
8. So that your heels don’t freeze:
7. “I’m watching you.”
6. Big Hawk never sleeps.
5. Apparently, she likes peppers a lot.
4. Invisible bag with visible insides
3. Pillow, is that you?
2. At least the pockets are there!
1. Fields of green
Bonus: Aaron Paul confused by fashion
Which of these fashion trends impressed you the most? Please tell us about it in the comments!