Photos That Prove Amazing Sights Can Be Right Around the Corner
In order to see something incredible, sometimes all you have to do is look around. The world around us is so full of surprises and unexpected sights — some of which may seem absolutely absurd! No matter how weird they are, these things make our world much more interesting.
Bright Side has collected 26 pictures that prove life still has a few tricks up its sleeve.
1. The Great Cthulemon, God of the Lemon and Devourer of Worlds
2. “Fell asleep in the bath. Now I have finger brains!”
3. When you manage to capture just the right moment:
4. This guy is the best mechanic.
5. Everything blooms in Spring, even beards!
6. Illuminated tunnel in Mei, Japan
7. These heated, stretched bottles used to be a popular item at fairs and such in the ’70s. You could win them playing games like ring toss.
8. Downtown Greenville
9. The way this “don’t walk” sign is burned out
10. These hungry robins
11. These flowers look like a group of tiny 3D-rendered chickens wearing glasses and holding a cake.
12. Just a big cat on the couch
13. This palm tree looks like a huge pineapple!
14. One Spider-Man is not enough, we need to have an entire plane full of them!
15. Yosemite on the way up to Vernal and Nevada Falls
16. “Saw half a man on TV.”
17. The way this shadow lines up with the tree
18. A secret work studio suspended below a highway overpass in Valencia, by Fernando Abellanas
20. Chinatown: cyberpunk
21. A foggy morning, a street light, and a spider web
22. Geometry is neat.
23. Take a very close look at this photo. He doesn’t actually have a beard!
24. The steel wool makes this picture look like magic.
Steel wool is a bundle of very fine and flexible sharp-edged steel filaments.
25. “My little buddy, Moe”
26. A huge butterfly that landed on someone’s arm
Which of these photos did you enjoy the most? Maybe you also have pictures as awesome as these! Leave them in the comment section below!