Russian Sailor Posts His Nightmarish Finds From the Depths of the Sea and They Have the Internet Blown Away
Roman Fedortsov, a sailor from Murmansk, Russia, works on a fishing trawler and has an interesting hobby. Apart from his main job, Roman takes photos of sea creatures that appear in his hands and uploads them to his Instagram and Twitter accounts. His social media pages gained popularity very quickly and it’s not for nothing — the creatures he uploads amaze us with their beauty, uniqueness and sometimes frightening appearances.
We at Bright Side were astonished by his photos and we suggest that you have a look at them too.
20. Remora — a fish with a shoe’s sole on its head
19. When you drink too much coffee:
18. It looks like a cartoon dragon.
17. A spider that came from the depths of the sea
16. Bon appetite!
15. These ones look like little gnomes.
14. Deepwater redfish with expressive eyes
13. What a cutie!
12. The beauty from the bottom of the sea
11. “I’m flying!”
10. Scary teeth!
9. Crazy squid
8. Beautiful to some, ugly to others...
7. Is it poisonous?
6. Would you dare to hold this in your hands?
5. Gorgeous lumpfish
4. Looks like a little sun
3. Not a fish, but still amazing!
2. A new beautiful artifact
1. This one looks unhappy...
Which of these creatures impressed you the most? Please tell us about it in the comments!