Internet Users Revealed What Irritates Them in Modern Movies
While Disney continues to do remakes of old cartoons, viewers keep asking the directors of films about why they still make silly mistakes. But the fact that these bloopers are very random, really annoys people.
We at Bright Side have collected the most irritating things about movies that you must have noticed, too.
- When they can cut out a bullet on their own using a knife, no painkillers, just pouring whiskey on the wound and the wound heals, like, 5 minutes later. Or, when they fall from the 4th floor, get up, and keep running.
- “Let’s split up to make it easier to kill us.” Terrible!
- I don’t like it when someone gets on the bed wearing shoes. Only recently I have learned not to pay attention to the fact that nobody actually washes their hands (same for real life).
- When random people start dancing in sync.
- I am annoyed when characters laugh at other movie characters and say, “We’re not in a film.” Really? Where are you then?
- Women always survive in horror films, even if they were bitten by an alligator 3 times and a prehistoric dinosaur bit off their arm.
- The stereotype that women always scream and breathe heavily with their eyes wide open.
- When school students look like 30-year-olds and me who is 26 years old now is still not allowed to buy alcohol without an ID. Janitors in colleges are all young and beautiful with amazing smiles.
- When the characters are overcoming some difficulties, there is always some epic music and slow-mo.
- The main character is saved from death in the most unbelievable way, while regular people die. Sometimes, the friends or the parents are killed to make the viewers empathize with the main character.
- If everything is going well, it means that in a couple of minutes, some inter-galactic catastrophe is going to start.
- Exaggerated, unreal, super-high-tech-cool houses of 2050 in 2019 films.
- When the dialogues are too long, it’s like they are dragging them out on purpose.
- When the sound does not correlate with the picture (for example, you see space, and then you hear the sound of a spaceship flying or something like that, even though it is impossible to hear because of the vacuum).
- The main character’s girlfriend is always wearing high heels and she never falls, even if she is on a falling skyscraper, like it was in one of the Transformers movies. And also, she can survive 3 apocalypses in the film but her hair, her manicure, and her white dress will still remain perfect. Not a single piece of dust on the main character’s suit or shoes, either.
- I just hate the scenes with the perfect romantic morning breakfast. He brings the breakfast, she wakes up, they start kissing, and having sex. Okay, but how about the teeth she hasn’t brushed. Has he?
- When the characters don’t even remotely look like they’re in love, but then they have a romance out of the blue and the whole thing looks fake.
- I hate it when the entire film (or TV series) is very realistic and then, something completely insane happens that ruins the whole impression. For example, you find out that the 2 main characters are father and son, one of who returns from the dead and the other one falls from a chair and breaks his neck, and the parrot starts saying the name of the murderer. For example, Big Little Lies had this kind of an ending.
- It is very irritating when a book or a different source shows a character in one way and then the movie makes them look absolutely different.
- I hate it when they show a woman in labor or surgery, especially if it is not supposed to be in this genre of films. It makes me feel sick.
- The acting draws my attention a lot. But maybe it’s because I’m an actress too. Some actors look more like theater actors rather than movie actors.
- It’s annoying, when, in the middle of the film, we see a character that appears out of nowhere, saves the day, and disappears.
- It is the worst when an ex-nerd changes clothes and, oh god, becomes super popular, everyone falls in love with him, he gets a promotion, and becomes the US president.
What irritates you the most about films?
Preview photo credit Jurassic world