What 20+ Popular Movie Heroes Would Look Like If They Were the Opposite Gender
One of the best things to come out of Snapchat recently has been the gender-bender filter. It has given us (and pretty much everyone) hours and hours of belly-aching-laughs with its incredibly realistic results. It’s been all over social media and with good reason. After all, the results are hilarious, and laughs are a gift that should be spread around the world!
Needless to say, pretty much everyone has been a target of gender-bending these days, and we at Bright Side decided to take a gander at what some movie heroes and heroines would look like as their opposite gender. Most of them are pretty funny (and quite surprising), and the female-to-male swaps are hilarious — check them out for yourself!
1. Gwendoline Christie as Brienne, Game of Thrones
2. Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Aquaman
3. Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Avengers: Age of Ultron
4. Ben Affleck as Batman, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
5. Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, The Avengers
6. Brie Larson as Captain Marvel, Captain Marvel
7. Tom Holland as Spider-Man, Spider-Man: Homecoming
8. Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman
9. Chadwick Boseman as Black Panther, Black Panther
10. Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn, Suicide Squad
11. Jennifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen, The Hunger Games
12. Zachary Levi as Shazam, Shazam!
13. Paul Rudd as Ant-Man, Ant-Man and the Wasp
14. Evangeline Lilly as The Wasp, Ant-Man and the Wasp
15. Chris Evans as Captain America, Avengers: Endgame
16. Henry Cavill as Superman, Man of Steel
17. Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, X-Men: The Last Stand
18. Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange, Doctor Strange
19. Chris Pratt as Star-Lord, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
20. Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye, The Avengers
21. Will Smith as Deadshot, Suicide Squad
Wow, some of these worked out really well! Do you have any suggestions to add to the list? Feel free to drop them in the comment section — there are still plenty of heroes to go through!