10 Times Celebrities Went 100% Filter-Free
They might make millions per movie or concert, but some celebrities still love to stay humble and down to earth. They share no-makeup selfies without the fear of judgment, buy reasonably-priced products, and find happiness being with their families.
Bright Side appreciates the genuineness of such famous personalities and would like to share some of them below with our readers.
1. Jennifer Garner revealed that she too has bad hair days.
2. Will Smith didn’t mind telling the world that he’s “in the worst shape” of his life in a funny post.
3. Kesha shared her beautiful freckles.
4. Milla Jovovich loves gardening and taking care of her kids.
5. Sarah Michelle Gellar loves using coupons and buying cheap stuff.
6. Megan Thee Stallion doesn’t mind going makeup-free.
7. Madonna has shave-free days and likes telling the world about it.
8. Cardi B is all about glam but she’s comfortable in her own skin too.
9. Jennifer Lawrence shops at IKEA and hates overpaying for things.
10. Demi Lovato came out as nonbinary and changed their pronouns to they/them.
Which celebrities do you think “keep it real” and are the most relatable?