18 Children of Celebrities Who Won the Genetic Lottery
It’s no coincidence that most kids of Hollywood stars all look like they struck a genetic goldmine. Their parents have long been stealing our hearts with their dashing looks, and now their children are coming in to take over that spotlight. But we don’t mind — we appreciate anyone who makes this world that much more beautiful.
Bright Side is rushing to you with another portion of breathtakingly beautiful children of celebrities.
1. Iris and Rafferty Law, children of Jude Law and Sadie Frost
2. Zoë Kravitz, daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet
3. Maya Hawke, daughter of Ethan Hawke and Uma Thurman
4. Patrick Schwarzenegger, son of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver
5. Gabriel-Kane Day-Lewis, son of Daniel Day-Lewis and Isabelle Adjani
6. Presley and Kaia Gerber, children of Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber
7. Margaret Qualley, daughter of Andie MacDowell and Paul Qualley
8. Sistine, Scarlett, and Sophia Stallone, daughters of Sylvester Stallone and Jennifer Flavin
9. Alexa Ray Joel, daughter of Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley
10. Carys Douglas, daughter of Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones
11. Rumer, Scout, and Tallulah Willis, daughters of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore
12. Max Irons, son of Jeremy Irons and Sinéad Cusack
13. Paris Brosnan, son of Pierce Brosnan and Keely Shaye Smith
14. Dylan Penn, daughter of Sean Penn and Robin Wright
15. Stella Banderas, daughter of Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith
16. John Lowe, son of Rob Lowe and Sheryl Berkoff
17. Chet Hanks, son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson
18. Ireland Baldwin, daughter of Alec Baldwin and Kim Basinger
Did any of these lucky celebrity offspring surprise you? Who do you think took the most from their parents’ beauty?