21 Strangers Photobombed Ordinary Photos and Turned Them Into Real Gems
When we take a picture, we pay attention to all the details: the background, poses, and facial expressions. However, sometimes we can't foresee everything, and unpredictable things make photos much better.
Bright Side found awesome photos that were meant to be a bit different before these hilarious strangers photobombed them. Let's see which you like the most!
21. "My lady friend wanted a piggyback picture on the beach, and a random biker watching the sunset said he wanted one too."
20. "My friend tried to take a nice picture at the mall."
19. "My photobomb at Coachella was captured by the paparazzi."
18. "Took a photo of my buddy while he was fishing. I call this one Damn, she found me."
17. "It's so irritating when cute girls mess with my photo shoot."
16. "My son was asked to take a picture of a nice Asian family at Disneyland...he did not understand."
15. We wonder when they noticed this epic photobomber?
14. "If you're gonna photobomb a kiss, do it right."
13. "Oh, I'm sorry. Were you taking a picture of the castle?"
12. "I photobombed a girl on the beach taking pictures, told her about it, and had her send it to me."
11. Sweet old man at the beach: "Would you like me to take a photo of you 2 lovebirds?" My wife: "Yes please!" Nailed it.
10. "Ran into this crew while taking pictures in the park. They asked to be in a photo, and it turned out amazing!"
9. Well, it looks a bit scary.
8. "This homeless guy photobombed my wedding shoot."
7. "One is never too old to photobomb a bikini shot."
6. Let's hope it's just an illusion.
5. "Gimme a sec."
4. "Possibly the most skillful photobomb ever."
3. "So I'm trying to take a picture of a dog until this lil cutie comes by and TOTALLY photobombs."
2. "Tried to take a selfie at JFK. Caught this gem before I could figure out how to reverse the cam."
1. He wasn't invited to take a family photo, so he did what he had to.
What is your favorite photobomb from this article? Has something like that ever happened to you? Share your photos and anecdotes in the comments.