25 Ideas From People Who Know How to Use Useless Stuff
We usually throw out everything that is not needed anymore. But some people find a way to give junk a second life.
Bright Side put together 25 examples of ideas that show not only creativity but usefulness as well.
25. Ingenious use of a plastic bottle
24. A lounge chair right out of the supermarket
23. A hookah made of old spare parts
22. A very simple method of grilling...sausages
21. Excellent decoration of the bar counter
20. Just a crocodile made of old computer mice
19. Original kitchen lampshades
18. The armor of a knight who likes to save
17. Have you ever wondered what to do with old tennis rackets? Here are some ideas!
16. A fridge made from an old computer base unit
15. A magical transformation of spoons into lampshades
14. An outdoor grill made from an old washing machine
13. If there is a blackout, you can use the flashlight on your phone and a plastic cup. And here’s what happens. Magic!
12. Old drums can become a fascinating chandelier.
11. A simple trick with a D-link to carry a few bags at the same time
10. A PlayStation used as a brick in the wall
9. Pretty candleholders made from old kitchenware
8. "This is how my father uses toilet paper rolls."
7. This is the most ridiculous and most brilliant idea I’ve ever seen!
6. This lamp is made from old clock gears.
5. The best use of an old game console
4. A second life for old tires
3. A dino flower bed
2. The sofa of a soda fan
1. "My grandma’s butter dish."
What about you? Maybe you also have brilliant and crazy ideas for how to use old stuff! Share them in the comments below, and push the "Like" button.
Preview photo credit esteigs99/reddit