12 Questions That You Probably Don’t Know the Answer To
Some people confuse education with knowledge. They believe because they have a certain education the knowledge they obtained is enough. However less than 10% of the population can answer the most common knowledge questions correctly. What about you?
Here at Bright Side we’ve collected twelve useful facts about various subjects to see your knowledge level.
1. What do you do inside a smoky room?
2. Are unicorns extinct?
3. The “M” in A.M and P.M stands for...
4. How old does a person have to be in order to run for president in the United States?
5. What was the original purpose of Bubble Wrap?
6. Guinness is given to blood donors in Ireland...
7. How much does an average cloud weigh?
8. Which one is older?
9. Which one is the national animal of Scotland?
10. The tomato is...
11. Marilyn Monroe’s dress size was...
12. Where is LAOS?
Did any of you get all 12 answers correct? Please share your results in the comments below. Also please share with us facts that you find interesting and spread your knowledge!
Preview photo credit depositphotos.com