8 Brain-Itching Riddles That Only a Genius Can Solve
When intelligent people get tired or bored, they seek interesting puzzles to solve. Sometimes they turn out to be much more difficult than it seems.
Bright Side invites you to test yourself and try to answer these tricky questions. Scroll down to check your answers, and let's get started!
- The person was born in 2005 B.C. Hence we count backward.
- The clock is 360°, and every hour a clock hand turns through 30°. At 3:15, the minute hand will be exactly at three hours. But the hour hand will be a 1/4 of the way between three and four hours. Multiply 30° by 0.25, and get the answer — 7.5°.
- If we put a square cover on a manhole at the wrong angle it will immediately fall down. This won’t happen with a round cover.
- Of course, it’s impossible to count this. It’s important you give a decisive answer to this question, without getting lost guessing. For example, we need to pay $10 per window.
- Suggest dividing the gold between 51% of the team.
- Exactly 22 times.
- He stopped at the enemy’s hotel in Monopoly.
- The best answer is: A database is a place where lots of information is stored. It helps people remember important things. And now go play with your friends outside.