10 Tricky Puzzles That Can Challenge Your Brain to Its Limit
Scientists believe that riddles, puzzles, and brain teasers can improve how our brain functions and can help us think outside the box. These riddles may look easy, but don't underestimate them as they have sneaky twists!
Here at Bright Side, we've selected 10 riddles for you to ponder over.
1. Which balloon is the farthest from the ceiling?
2. Charlie's Angels puzzle
3. Finish the equation by placing 3 balls from the selection in the blank spots. You cannot use the same ball twice.
4. Add up the 15 matches in the picture to get 4 areas of equal size. You cannot break the matches.
5. Which shape will come next in the pattern?
6. Can you explain the logic used for the equation below?
7. Fruit puzzle
8. Add 2 matches to make the equation true.
9. Which is the odd picture?
10. Which cylinder is higher?
How many riddles did you get right? Tell us in the comments below and share these tricky puzzles with your friends!