Top 16 Hardest Choices Ever. What Would You Choose?
On average, a person makes 35,000 decisions per day. These decisions are made from ordinary questions of everyday life. But sometimes there are situations where it’s almost impossible to make a choice.
We got used to being faced with an infinite number of questions and learned how to make the best choices possible. But everything seems simple until questions go beyond the basic topics of food, clothing, and movies.
Bright Side collected the hardest conundrums and invites you to try to make a choice.
1. Would you rather:
2. Would you rather:
3. Would you rather:
4. Would you rather:
5. Would you rather:
6. Would you rather:
7. Which president would you choose?
- Drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day
- Has 2 wives
- Smokes all the time
- Seeks advice from astrologists
- Was removed from office twice
- Sleeps till noon
- Was into opium in college
- Drinks about one bottle of whiskey every day
- Doesn’t smoke or drink
- Never cheated on his wife
- Has several war medals
8. What would you do to survive falling down?
9. What would you do to survive if you met a bull?
10. What would you do to survive plane crash?
11. What would you do to survive if you met a gorilla?
12. What would you do to survive?
13. Choose one.
14. Who would you save?
15. Would you rather:
16. What would you choose?
Have you ever had to make a hard choice? What was it? Share your experience in the comments.
Illustrated by Natalia Kulakova, and Ekaterina Gandrabura for BrightSide.me