10 Cleaning Products Whose Reviews Are Too Good to Pass By
Welcome to the sparkling clean world, where the battle against dirt and grime is fought with sprays, scrubs, and sponges. If you’re looking for products that really work but are overwhelmed by the many options to choose from, you’re not alone. Fear not, we’ve compiled a list of cleaning products that have reviews so good, you’ll want to get out your rubber gloves and start cleaning right this very second.
1. If you didn’t know that just one sponge could remove dirt from any surface in minutes, then say hello to this one! It’s an effective alternative to detergent. Just moisten it with water, squeeze, and wipe, and the eraser will do all the work.
It comes with 20 pieces! They are made of melamine and can easily remove grease, soap stains, and even permanent marks.
- All you will need is water, no chemical-filled cleaning products.
- It has a really wide application. Use them in the kitchen or the bathroom, on walls, doors, floors, showers, tubs, shoes, cars, toilets, sinks, and more, effortlessly.
- After cleaning heavy soiling, 1 sponge cannot be reused.
- 1 sponge may not be enough for large areas.
This is my first time trying this sponge, and it really is fantastic. My 2-year-old decided to draw on my table with a permanent marker, which wouldn’t come out easily. I had to scrub it a couple of times, but I’m glad the sponge does work. @ Jesty
These things take stains and dirt off of pretty much anything. It will take paint off walls, so don’t scrub too hard. I’ve used it to clean our front and side doors, and it took all the dirt and scum right off! I forgot how white the door was! @ Amazon Customer
2. If you have even one rug in your home or a car with fabric upholstery, this cleaner will become your best friend. You don’t even need an extra brush to clean carpet stains, as this product comes with a handy applicator.
This stain remover can quickly remove both new and even old dried stains. It also prevents unpleasant odors and has a volume of 650 ml.
- It’s easy to use: Turn the bottle upside down to wet the sponge applicator. Apply the product, gently rub it into the area, and leave it to work. Wipe off the residue with a damp cloth.
- It removes both new and old stains.
- It’s available in sets of different cleaning products.
- While interacting with some kinds of fabric, it can leave traces of white.
- In order for the liquid to pour out on the applicator, you need to carefully pierce the film so that not too much product pours out.
When I tell you I used this product on one of the dirtiest carpets I have ever seen, and it did wonders, I’m not exaggerating. The bottle has a perfect design to clean without too much effort, and the price is literally unbelievable for a product that works that well. It wipes pet odors, 10-year-old stains, new stains, whatever! Just wipe it down and see the magic happen. Great value for the money! @ aura nita
3. Unfortunately, ovens and grills can’t stay clean no matter how carefully you use them. Fortunately, you can clean them easily with this spray!
This is perfect for ovens, grills, barbecues, stove shelves, and trays. It has a volume of 500 ml.
- It’s food-safe and removes even old grease stains.
- It conveniently sprays out without the need for pouring.
- It starts working in 5 minutes.
- It sprays like foam, so it can quickly drip to the bottom of the oven, then you’ll need more than 1 application.
- You need to use it in a ventilated area and wear rubber gloves.
I used this on our oven and am really happy with the results. I sprayed it on generously, covered it in cling film, so it wouldn’t dry up, and returned to it after an hour or 2. I then gave it a good scrub and took a blade scrape and gently scraped the really stuck-on burnt patches. Then I cleaned it off and dried the oven. I also used it on the grill pan and wire racks.
We had tried a few brands prior and didn’t get the best results. I think this stuff definitely works better if you have the time to cover it with cling film and leave it to soak and soften all the grease and burnt patches. @ The Williams Family
4. We know that you don’t want to find mold inside the washing machine, but if it does happen, you’ll be saved by this gel! Not only is it suitable for the bathroom but also for any place where there is mold.
It will work for bathrooms, toilets, washing machines, sealers, kitchen sinks, grout, windows, and tile stains.
- It has a lemon scent.
- Thanks to the gel consistency, it will not drip.
- It’s easy to use: Apply the gel, wait 6–8 hours, and wipe it with a towel or rinse with water.
- It doesn’t have a very large volume at 150 ml.
- You need to rinse the gel residue from the washing machine very carefully, so it doesn’t get on your clothes.
I have been trying all sorts of ways and other products to get rid of a mold problem I’ve had and to no avail! I was so frustrated, I bought this product. It’s easy to apply.
It was so easy that I decided to use it in my washing machine. The rubber seal at the entrance of the drum and the drawer unit (it is very difficult to get rid of mold here). I put on my gloves, smeared some gel onto my fingers, and applied it all around, including in the hard-to-reach places. No pungent smell; quickly removed the mold.
Definitely a highly recommended product. @ Jorge
5. It’s time to take a look at another tricky place that collects a lot of dust, the radiators. This brush is the best way to clean them!
You can also use it for dryers and washing machines, air ducts, the undersides of furniture, and appliances. It’s available in different sizes.
- The metal base of the brush is flexible.
- Nylon bristles are easy to clean, just rinse with water.
- Its length is 80 cm, which allows you to thoroughly reach every speck of dust.
- You need to be careful that it doesn’t scratch your radiators. The metal rod can leave traces.
This little beauty is amazing. I consider myself a clean person, and I keep a clean house, but this made me question that. I have cleaned all my radiators.
Omg, it’s amazing. Easy to use and bends without problems getting everywhere. Good, strong bristles. A super buy. @ Keith Condon
6. You no longer have to spend a long time rubbing yellow stains caused by water in the toilet bowl and wasting detergent. This pumice stone will do all the work!
Works with gentle yet abrasive movements, easily and quickly removing hard water rings, stains, limescale, and soot. It’s made of 100% pumice stone.
- 2 pieces are included.
- It has a lemon scent.
- It has handles to keep your hands clean.
- If you push hard when rubbing, the stone may break or leave scratches.
I have been fighting toilet bowl rings forever until I found this product. It’s a stone on a handle. It gets the job done. It takes a few minutes of scrubbing to see the effects on the tougher stains. @ Megan D. Gist-Owen
7. There are no limits to making cleaning easier. With this folding bucket, you can still keep everything in order by hiding it when not in use.
When unfolded, the bucket will hold 10 liters of water. It’s made of a material that will not scratch the floor or bathtub, unlike rough plastic.
- It has a compact size.
- It has a silicone non-slip handle.
- It’s not just suitable for washing floors, but you can also carry all sorts of things in it.
- It takes a little effort to open the bucket.
- You need to check the width of your mop to make sure it fits.
This bucket is sturdy and easy to collapse for storage. I bought it to accommodate a very large mop, and the long, rectangular shape of the bucket is perfect for the mop. You need to put your foot in it and pull the bucket upward to open it up, then just push it back down when you’re done with it. I’m sure you can get a variety of uses from this item, beyond a mop bucket. @ Ms. Marvelous
8. More than 60,000 customers have already rated this mop and bucket set positively. It combines a bunch of conveniences, such as self-wringing and self-cleaning, for example.
The mop is made of microfiber. Both mop and bucket are included.
- There is a handy pedal that squeezes the rag, so you don’t bend over.
- The mop is flexible to reach under furniture.
- The rag is detachable and machine washable.
- There is no way to fold the bucket.
- To squeeze the mop enough from the water, you need to press the pedal more often.
- It’s not silent when wringing the mop.
This mop was easy enough to assemble once I found the instructions on the physical box. The spin mechanism will spin the mop nearly dry if you keep going long enough.
I like the handle and the spot on the handle that the mop clicks into. It makes storage and transporting a lot easier. The hole on the end of the bucket makes emptying the dirty water far less messy than with other buckets I’ve used. @ Stephanie E
9. If you’ve experienced removing stickers, then you may know how difficult and annoying it can be. This special cleaner will remove any stickers in a moment!
It’s in liquid form with a volume of 300 ml. It’s recommended for use on surfaces like plastic toys, drawers, furniture, appliances, work surfaces, ceramics, metal, wood, ceilings, walls, mirrors, car windows, refrigerators, and floors.
- It has a lemon scent.
- It effectively removes glue, sticky label residue, Sellotape, smear marks, and price tag marks.
- It’s easy to use: no need to dilute it with water.
- You need to be very careful that the product is not accessible to children, as it’s toxic.
- It’s recommended to use the product outdoors or in a ventilated room because it has a very pungent smell and vapor.
An absolute wonder of a product. My daughter had covered the entire front of her chest of drawers with stickers, but now that she’s a teenager, she wanted them off.
The “before” photo shows a drawer after soaking, scraping, and using another brand of sticker remover. Some stickers wouldn’t come off, and the sprays had dulled the drawer fronts. Paint this on and gently nudge the sticker with the brush, and the stickers glide off so easily.
I wish I’d found this product first! I honestly thought a perfectly good piece of furniture would have to be thrown out, but this stuff saved us probably $100+ on new drawers. Do use it in a well-ventilated area though; the smell is almost like petrol and can get pretty heady. @ Lines
10. Please take care of your hands when cleaning and use gloves. These are quite sturdy and rubbery to prevent anything from slipping out of your hands.
These are great for using in the kitchen, washing dishes, doing household chores, cleaning, washing clothes, washing cars, and more.
- They are available in different sizes and colors to fit your style.
- They can be reused many times.
- The insides of the gloves are lined with cotton.
- After prolonged hard use, the inner cotton part may detach.
- The gloves may shrink when washed in hot water or when in contact with hot objects.
- They may be a bit short in size (but you can choose a larger size).
Not only do these fit comfortably and feel so soft and nice on, but they are excellent at protecting hands from hot water. I bought some heat gloves to be used with steam tables, and these actually outperformed them. These are my new favorite dish and cleaning gloves. I think I just officially became “old” because I felt so luxurious and pampered getting to do my dishes in these. They are awesome! @ S. Raykovich
We know this may not be enough to keep every corner of your home clean, so you can continue your shopping journey through these articles:
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through links in this post.