12 Genius Products That Have Already Won Over Consumers
The reviews a product has from customers play a massive role in how this item will be perceived by future buyers. And let’s face it, we all look at them before we can decide if we will buy something or not. And we might opt to avoid buying something if its reviews are negative or mediocre. That’s why we decided to gather 12 products with triumphant customer critiques that you might also find to be very useful.
1. A soft bonnet hair dryer attachment that can work perfectly with any handheld dryer. The package comes with 3 shower caps. The bonnet can easily fit rollers if you wish to curl your hair. It can be used not only to dry hair but also for deep conditioning.
4.2 stars out of 5
The heat from the dryer will be evenly dispersed throughout the bonnet. After you’ve finished using it, it is very easy to clean with water. After you’ve dried it, you can safely store it away.
- It is very easy to use, according to many buyers.
- It is also a great choice if you want to do a hot oil treatment at home.
- This works with almost any dryer, no matter how big or small it is, according to buyers.
- Some people say that you have to hold the dryer to the attachment while using it, so it won’t slip off.
Promising review: I really like this item. It’s super convenient. I have locks and wanted the soft bonnet to use for hot oil treatments and for lock re-twists. I have a pretty large head and my head fits comfortably in the bonnet without slippage. The bonnet attachment fits over my dryer perfectly because of the elastic sleeve. It should fit most dryers.
Also, I noticed that my ears burned a bit, but that was because I did not have it tied properly. I also love that I could lie on my belly and read a magazine comfortably without the drama that comes with setting up the tabletop bonnets. @dk3000
2. An adorable baby mop onesie with long sleeves that’s perfect for crawling babies. This way, when your baby crawls, they can also do some cleaning at the same time. The onesie is made of 94% cotton and can be easily washed in the washer.
4.7 stars out of 5
There are 4 different sizes for this onesie, starting from 6–9 months up to 18–24 months. It makes for a perfect baby shower gift. When you wash it, make sure that you don’t use high temperatures so that the color will stay vibrant for longer.
- The thick mopping part protects the kid as they crawl around the house on the hard floors.
- The sizes seem to be bigger than expected, so when you buy it make sure to opt for a smaller than usual size.
Promising review: This is the cutest romper! The color is as bright as the picture, washes up really good, no fading, and the mop part stays intact. I’m so glad we saw this one. A must-have for your crawling baby. @Steju91
3. A cleaning gel that can work well for your car, keyboard, and other hard-to-clean areas. It is eco-friendly and alcohol-free and comes in a bright color. It will absorb anything from dust to pet hair and other small debris. It also has a lavender fragrance to make your car smell fresher.
4.2 stars out of 5
The gel is not sticky on your hands and can be used multiple times until you see that the color is getting darker. After you’ve finished using it, you need to put it back into its container and keep it in a cool, dry place.
- Buyers seem to be impressed with how easy it is to clean small cracks and their car air vents using this little tool.
- Make sure to keep it away from very hot temperatures, since it will melt.
- Also, make sure not to let it touch your clothes or the car’s seats, since it will stick to them.
Promising review: Good product. I was interested to see how long the product would last me. Used it to clean the dust off my desk and the equipment on my desk. Used it every 2 weeks, and it lasted me 4 months. Really good with most surfaces.
AVOID THE GEL TOUCHING ANY FABRIC MATERIALS. IT STICKS TO IT & DOESN’T COME OFF UNLESS YOU WASH IT OFF. @Im_kn
4. A cord organizer for kitchen appliances that sticks on them and helps you get a handle on loose cords. The tool has high-quality polyethylene foam adhesive, so you can be sure it won’t fall off your appliances. Make sure to clean the appliance area nicely before you stick the cord organizer onto it.
4.5 stars out of 5
It is made of high-quality silicone and is resistant to high temperatures. It can stick not only on straight but also curved surfaces. You can buy a set of 4 organizers, 2 in black and 2 in white, or a set of 10 organizers in a variety of colors.
- The product seems to be a little larger and might not fit on smaller kitchen appliances, according to some users.
Promising review: The quality is great. However, for most appliances, it is way too big to wrap the cord. Satisfied, but I regret not buying small ones since this is not small enough to put on tiny appliances. @SanFranciscoFam
5. A refrigerator deodorizer in the shape of a penguin to make your fridge an even more fun place. It eliminates all unpleasant smells. You can fill it with baking soda, so it makes for a cheap alternative to other more expensive products.
4.5 stars out of 5
You don’t need to add a plastic filter and it’s completely safe to be around your food. It’s very small and can fit anywhere in your fridge. It’s very durable, so it doesn’t matter if you accidentally drop it.
- A buyer said that she loves smelly cheeses, and this product manages to absorb even the most unpleasant odors.
- The top of the penguin comes off quite easily, so make sure to keep it in a safe spot.
Promising review: I love this fridge deodorizer. He sits on the top shelf overlooking the fridge, and it works perfectly. You fill his belly with baking soda, and that helps to eliminate strong odors in the fridge.
I had to change the baking soda after a month as I started to notice it wasn’t absorbing strong food smells. It will definitely be staying in our fridge, and I’ve recommended it to others. @MrsStanners
6. A shower head filter with vitamin C that promises to soften your hair and increase the water pressure. The installation is very easy, and the filter keeps chlorine and fluoride off of your skin. The head has 290 water holes for a very comfortable experience.
4.3 stars out of 5
The shower head filter has micro-jet technology, which offers 200% more water pressure and 30% less water usage. Through its vitamin C content, it helps restore healthier and smoother skin as well as softer and stronger hair.
- After the very first use, many people noticed that their skin felt really soft.
- The package comes with extra cartridges for when it’s time to replace the old ones.
- Some people have noted that the vitamin C balls run their course quite quickly and have to be replaced more often than anticipated.
Promising review: I was kind of skeptical as to whether this vitamin C would actually work or not, but in the end, it really surprised me. It really does help a lot with dry skin, especially on the heels, where I noticed the best improvement. It also saves lots of water because of the filtering system. The filtering system also helps to increase the water pressure, which in my case, I use to massage my upper back and shoulders after a long day of work. @Felipe Dantas
7. A neck and shoulder heating pad that can get you through discomfort, injuries, or just cold winter days. It is 40 cm x 35 cm and delivers precise temperature control for a complete 3-hour treatment. The fabric is super soft to the touch, making your experience amazingly comfortable.
4.4 stars out of 5
You can choose between 5 continuous temperature settings. There is also a 3-hour auto shut-off timer as a precautionary measure in case you fall asleep wearing it.
- The heat might not feel high enough for some of you.
Promising reviews: I love this product. My husband even has one, and I have given one to my niece.
I love the fact that it turns itself off, so you can’t ever wonder if you left it on.
If I were going to be super picky, I would ask the designers to turn off the blue light that it emits after it turns itself off. A good safety feature, but if you are light-sensitive with regards to sleeping, rather annoying. @miss J T speare cole
8. A bagel guillotine slicer that will make cutting bagels easier and more fun. The blade is made of stainless steel, and the rest of the gadget is made of plastic. It is very safe to use since your fingers are protected from the blade.
4.7 stars out of 5
There is a slot where the bagel sits until you push down on the blade to cut it. This slicer is not limited to just using on bagels. You can use it to slice muffins, buns, and rolls of all sizes. You can easily wash it in the dishwasher.
- It is extremely easy to use and gives you clean-cut bagels.
- It’s perfect if you have kids, and you want them to have some independence in the kitchen.
- You have to hold the bottom of the gadget when pushing the blade because it otherwise wobbles a bit.
Promising review: This slicer is wonderful. Very easy to use, easy to clean, and does not take up a lot of room. I have arthritis which makes it difficult for me to cut bagels. The slicer simplifies cutting quickly, and my hands and fingers don’t end up in pain.
I definitely recommend this bagel slicer for adults. I would not recommend allowing children to use this without adult supervision. @cdles
9. Solar garden lights in the shape of small bees will make your garden look like a magical place. You can put them across your fence, on your patio, or even inside the house. They don’t need any electricity since they recharge using sunlight. They are 7.3 m in length and have 8 different function modes.
4.5 stars out of 5
You can choose different settings, ranging from waving, flashing, fading, chasing/flashing, slowly fading, twinkling/flashing, or just leave them steady on. They can withstand all kinds of weather, including heavy rain and snow, and work well for a very long time, even on rainy days. With a high battery capacity, these solar fairy lights can work continuously for more than 12 hours at night.
- They are very easy to install and are good quality.
- If they are charged well, they can get really bright.
- They come very tangled, according to a few buyers. This means that it might take you some time to untangle them.
Promising review: These bee lights are very cute and very sweet. The light is quite dim, so if you want something to actually illuminate the space you might need to look for something else. It is very warm, though, and aesthetically it looks great among the plants in the greenhouse. @Yukio Aqualine Kirk Owen
10. A snail-shaped silicone tea holder that comes in various colors. It is approximately 4 cm x 2.5 cm in size and is made to hold the string of your tea during infusion. It’s very easy to use and clean, and it’s best if you don’t put it in the dishwasher.
4.3 stars out of 5
Every package includes 10 of these cute snail tea holders. This way it’s easier to tell every person’s mug apart. It would also be an awesome gift for a child who likes playing with tea party accessories.
- The snail clips nicely on mugs and stays secure.
- This way, you can attach the string of the tea bag around them while drinking your tea.
- Some people noticed that the snails don’t clip well on mugs that are too slim.
Promising review: Here’s a really cute way to hold your tea bag onto your cup while the infusion steeps. The colorful snails will also identify individual cups so that no one receives the wrong type/style of tea at your tea party or afternoon get-together! The snails are primarily made to hold teabags with the string on them, but it is possible to also grip a regular teabag, without the tether, onto the rim of the cup if you prefer. @Patricia
11. Flameless candles that are battery-operated and can be controlled through a remote control. There are different packages with sizes and colors that you can choose from. You can create the perfect atmosphere with them without having to worry about safety.
4.2 stars out of 5
They create exactly the same atmosphere as real candles, but without the risk. The batteries that come with the candles last up to 81 hours of continuous use. You can set a timer and brightness level. Some people might even want to use them as night lights.
- People love the atmosphere that these create around the house or even outdoors.
- The remote control is very easy to use, and the quality is quite good.
- The bigger candles don’t come with their own batteries.
- The smaller ones can’t be operated using the remote.
Promising review: I love this candle set. I originally got them to keep around in case of a power outage. When they came, though, I was too curious to just leave them in the box. Our entire family has been loving them. All of my kids have taken a couple to use in their rooms as gentle night lights, and I have a couple on our mantle.
They provide such a pretty glow, and I feel so glamorous with them on. Definitely note that the big ones don’t come with batteries. They each take 3 triple-A’s. The small ones and the remote control come with batteries and are ready to go. The remote and timer for the big ones is super handy too. They really have thought of everything! @Yael R. Goodblatt
12. A scalp massager for hair growth you can use while shampooing your hair. It is made of silicone and is quite soft to use. It can be used not only by men and women but also on pets. It can promote hair growth and remove peeling and dandruff. People with all types of hair and scalps can use it.
4.6 stars out of 5
Its design helps you hold it in your hand and shampoo your hair nicely and easily. It is made of high-quality silicone and the brush bristles are soft. It is also heat and cold-resistant and of course, it is environmentally friendly.
- It’s super useful for people with dry scalps and flaky skin.
- It is also great for oily scalps.
- It may not be the best option for those with curly hair, since it might just tangle it more.
Promising review: It is such a simple but incredibly useful massager. I am using it with bay oil during pre-washing for better circulation and oil absorption. Later on, I use it with shampoo, which feels heavenly. And then every day in the morning to wake up.
Love, love, love it. It’s been only one week, but I already feel the difference in hair loss. @Ilona
We have gathered a few other articles that are full of useful products you might not realize you need:
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.