15+ Satisfying Pics That Will Make You Feel as Balanced as a Tibetan Monk
Sometimes our eyes get the chance to see things that instantly make our brains rejoice and soothe our soul. It could be a neat pantry that is symmetrically organized or an omelet that happened to be the exact shape and size of the bread it sits on. At times these ’’flawless’’ sights are the result of pure coincidence, other times they have hours of hard work behind them. Whichever it is, it always feels good to encounter these rare moments of perfection.
Bright Side believes that sometimes the most unexpected sights can be the most calming. We will share some photos that will fill you with positive vibes.
1. ’’I curled the snow on the fence into a satisfying roll.’’
2. ’’I accidentally tapped a spoon of baking powder on the bowl. The powder held its shape perfectly instead of breaking."
3. ’’I think I made the perfect cake.’’
4. ’’I managed to crush a Coca-Cola Zero can perfectly.’’
5. ’’One of the Skittles I dropped broke perfectly and smoothly in half.’’
6. ’’My wife playing some Switch after setting up the game room in our new house’’
7. ’’I just cut 2 different peppers and they match each other.’’
8. ’’I ran over my daughter’s sidewalk chalk drawing and found the result oddly interesting.’’
9. ’’Just moved into a new house and wanted to show off my pantry progress.’’
10. ’’This omelet I made is the perfect size for the toast.’’
11. ’’Opened my ice cream today and almost didn’t want to eat it.’’
12. ’’I was literally the first person to shop at this brand new and perfectly organized grocery store.’’
13. ’’A jet engine part purchased off the internet fits our IKEA table perfectly.’’
14. ’’I removed my boiled egg shell almost perfectly this morning.’’
15. ’’I made a wall rack to store/display my kid’s monster trucks. For less than 20 bucks, I used curtain rods and checkered flag duct tape.’’
16. ’’I bought a sheep hide for my cat.’’
Do you like to organize things and surround yourself with harmony? Or do you believe that a little bit of chaos can be beneficial to certain types of people?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!