15 Times the Universe Wasn’t in a Good Mood
Sometimes the whole world seems to be against us and the days all scream for us to hide and not touch anything. This rough patch sometimes comes unexpectedly, but we all know that whatever doesn’t kill us, makes us stronger.
1. That’s the positive spirit: After finding his car like this in the morning, this guy says “At least it’s still summer.”
2. Alright morning, you’ve made yourself clear.
3. “Ahh, the magic of early mornings...”
4. Nice surprise
5. “So this is how my day began.”
6. You lost something, guys.
7. Dinner’s on fire.
8. Another person who, it seems, wasn’t quite sure how to use the stove
9. Here’s a photo of true pain.
10. When you get the very best seat in the class:
12. This guy fell down the stairs with a 5-gallon bucket of paint.
13. Dinner didn’t happen that night.
14. Apparently, there’s a weight limit for the second-floor balcony.
15. “They look dry enough.”
What was the biggest accident that ever happened to you? Leave your stories and pictures in the comments.