20 Fantastic Tattoos That Have a Hidden Meaning
“Show me a man with a tattoo and I’ll show you a man with an interesting past,” said Jack London. But nowadays tattoos are not just symbols of vast life experience. According to Statista, the main reasons for getting a tattoo are to express personal style and opinion and to pay tribute to one’s children. People also get tattoos in memory of their relatives or friends and to open a new chapter in their lives.
Today Bright Side collected 20 masterpieces that will make you feel the entire range of emotions because of the stories behind them.
1. You may have noticed, I’m not all there myself.
2. If you can’t change your situation, change your attitude.
3. “My dad died, and I got a tattoo.”
4. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed.
5. When adversity comes your way, it is so cool to keep a sense of humor.
6. The moon
7. Don’t let people, events, or life beat you down. Stand tall.
8. The owner of this tattoo had panic disorders. And “Riddikulus” is a spell from the Harry Potter movies used to turn something frightening into something ridiculous.
9. Another transforming tattoo
10. “A skyline of everywhere I’ve lived.” Can you guess any of the places?
11. How to entertain your children literally anywhere:
12. Together through life.
13. It reminds me that people who may appear happy, might also be at battle with themselves.
14. A morphing tattoo
15. Glowing together
16. A cool way to transform your birthmark
17. The hug
18. Gone, but never forgotten.
19. My mom wrote me a note the day I moved out, and the same day she passed away. (This also has her real last heartbeat.)
20. Can you spot an animal here?
Which tattoo impressed you the most? Do you think that a tattoo has to have a meaning? Share your opinions in the comments below!