An Artist Photoshops Actors Next to Their Iconic Roles, and We Want to Re-Watch These Films Immediately
Every other adult watches a movie several times a week, while every fifth person claims to watch one every single day. While our interest in the film industry is colossal, a Dutch graphic designer has found a way to keep people even more amused. Ard Gelinck creates photos where we can see our favorite actors next to the roles that made them icons, leaving them looking like best buds.
We at Bright Side were blown away by these 25 photos, and perhaps you’ll find them just as flabbergasting.
1. Joaquin Phoenix and the Joker
2. Inger Nilsson and Pippi Longstocking
3. Johnny Depp and the Hatter
4. Robin Williams and Mork
5. Jennifer Aniston and Rachel Green
6. Jim Carrey and The Mask
7. Sylvester Stallone and Rocky
8. Robert Pattinson with Cedric Diggory (from the Harry Potter franchise)
9. Neil Patrick Harris and Doogie Howser M.D.
10. Marty McFly and Michael J. Fox
11. Will Smith with The Fresh Prince
12. John Travolta and Danny Zuko
13. Tom Hanks as Fred Rogers sitting next to Forrest Gump
14. Daniel Radcliffe with Harry Potter
15. Charlie Chaplin and The Tramp
16. Julia Roberts and Vivian Ward
17. Kate Winslet and Rose Dewitt Bukater
18. Matt LeBlanc and Joey Tribbiani
19. Christina Applegate and Kelly Bundy
20. Pierce Brosnan and James Bond
21. Ralph Macchio and Daniel LaRusso
22. Dolly Parton as herself
23. Jack Nicholson with Jack Torrance
24. Emma Watson and Hermione Granger
25. Henry Thomas and Elliot
What picture do you like the most? Which of these movies have you seen before?