15 Nifty Gadgets We Would Have Never Guessed We Needed (But We Do)
The work of designers is always present in our lives, even if we don’t realize it. In fact, who here has never wanted the car of the year, the latest high-end cell phone, or even some trendy sofa models? Well, all of these are, first of all, ingenious projects that took shape and worked very well.
However, there are still amazing gadgets created by these professionals that have not become popular. Maybe that’s why we don’t know about them, but this doesn’t mean that those who invented them are not geniuses. After all, even the simplest things can become incredible with a little creativity.
Bright Side has compiled 15 amazing inventions that many of us didn’t know about, but that from now on, you will love. Discover them with us!
1. “Window covers but with a twist”
2. “My toothpaste will never be squozen the same.”
3. And what about this fully reflective and iridescent raincoat? In addition to keeping you from getting soaked, it will give you a unique style.
4. The perfect item for those of us who have cats and have to work on a computer
5. “Not to look classy, but I high key want to watch my food cook.”
6. “I got new playing cards that are matte black. Unless you’re looking directly at the card, it’s basically impossible to see what they are.”
7. “A mini Filing Cabinet for SD cards”
8. This is probably the coolest TV panel you’ll see today.
9. “The Itsukushima Shinto Shrine appears on the dish when soy sauce is poured on it.”
10. “A suitcase that can measure its own weight”
11. “This remote has a headphone plug in it so you can listen to TV quietly.”
12. A table designed to store your books and optimize the space you have at home
13. “You probably didn’t know you wanted a chubby ceramic seal sculpture by my mom.”
14. “Toothbrush with replaceable bristles so you don’t have to keep buying a new handle”
15. “Our new fridge has a filtered water pitcher in it.”
Is there any object that you have at home and that also exceeds design standards — aside from being super useful? Share a picture of it in the comments and tell us what it’s for — we’d love to see it!