20 Solutions to Organize Your House That Can Make You Sigh With Delight
Kids’ toys, beauty items, household chemicals, tons of shoes... We buy so many items that organizing a cozy home can be a real headache! Sometimes we lack ideas on how to arrange everything so that it is both beautiful and convenient, and so that the results last more than a day.
Not anymore! Bright Side’s got 20 ideas that’ll put a smile on your face after you apply them at home. Enjoy!
1. Install a dish rack over your sink. This will help you avoid a constant mess with water dripping from wet plates.
2. Store your knives wisely — this drawer, for example, has a sliding upper part that reveals another small storage area.
3. Organize a separate area for fruits & veggies.
4. Make a “creative cart” for your kids with all their favorite art & craft supplies.
5. Organize a creative corner to keep your own materials in one place.
6. Hang a bag hook in your hall for each family member.
7. Organize a place for small things that always create a mess.
8. Organize a separate drawer for baking sheets and cutting boards (or just get a divider).
9. Use the space under the sink to the fullest, and buy some containers and racks to keep it neat.
10. Use a Lazy Susan to comfortably store spices & oils.
11. Find a way to organize your pot covers.
12. Get a large shoe rack.
13. Store the shoes you don’t use right now in transparent containers, to easily find the right pair when you need it.
14. Use hangers to store open chip and cereal bags.
15. Get some hooks to organize your jeans.
16. Use a pegboard to free your desk from stationery supplies.
17. Organize your sunglasses using a wire hanger for easier access to a desired pair.
18. Install a key & mail holder in the hall.
19. Get a handy pot & pan rack in order to save space and have easier access to each item.
20. Create a lonely sock board, so that you know where to look when you find the match.
So, how do you organize your space? Maybe you have some genius ideas you wanna share? We’re sure lots of people will thank you for that!