19 Superb Things Your Home Is Craving
We all have a dream home, but often, due to high costs or limited space we don’t know how to translate those dreams into reality. Fortunately, ingenious designs work every day to make our homes more comfortable and customizable. So, whether you live in a tiny apartment or in a super attic, here you will surely find some new ideas to furnish your home with style.
Bright Side has collected some suggestions for you to be inspired by. You no longer have an excuse to not redecorate your home!
1. You will never want to leave your bedroom after trying this multi-functional bed.
2. Car Dok is an intelligent parking system that saves space and protects your car.
3. Your dining room will never be the same with this table that has a river of glass.
4. This bizarre udon-shaped bed promises you sweet dreams.
5. Make your home unique and stylish with these curtains that offer a night view of the New York skyline.
6. A space-saving bed that stores everything you want, perfect for small apartments
7. You can make the floor of your house look like a forest with this soft wool rug.
8. If you are looking for a way to integrate furniture into your home, this furniture could be for you.
9. This chandelier promises to transform the walls of your home into a forest of trees.
10. A kaleidoscopic door that lights up with colors thanks to external light rays
11. You no longer have to hang paintings, with walls like this in your house.
12. This personal home office is perfect for working in complete relaxation (and silence).
13. There is always room at home for books and this library staircase is proof.
14. These amazing terrarium lamps will illuminate the darkest corners of your home.
15. A library designed for comfort and to save space
16. Now you can turn your floor into a starry night by illuminating it with the soft light of fiber optics.
17. Looking at yourself will be the last thing you will think of doing with this smart mirror.
18. Never settle for ordinary pools when you can have one on your roof.
19. Save space in your children’s bedroom with this bunk bed.
Which of these pieces would you choose? Tell us how you would redecorate in the comments!