20+ Tweets That Perfectly Capture the Essence of Marriage
A study concluded that being married is good for the heart, literally. It reduces the chances of heart disease and stroke. But it isn’t a smooth ride and partners sometimes take to the internet to vent in a comedic way.
Bright Side compiled some tweets about the funniest trials and tribulations of being married. We also threw in some photos in the mix, so it’s extra relatable. Enjoy!
6. You left the toilet seat up.
9. “Celebrating Christmas with my wife’s family when suddenly...”
13. “The ’my wife/girlfriend made me go to the mall’ support group is underway.”
15. “Pettiness level 100,000,00... My husband was angry this morning so he decided he was only making his half of the bed.”
23. “I think I’m married to Gollum from Lord of the Rings.”
24. “Married for 62 years, but my grandpa will still pull out his road atlas to prove my grandma wrong.”
Are you married? If so, what’s the funniest thing your significant other often does or says? Leave it all in the comments. We’ll definitely be reading!
Preview photo credit BalticGringo / Imgur
Bright Side/Family & kids/20+ Tweets That Perfectly Capture the Essence of Marriage
Share This Article