7 Anti-Wrinkle Exercises That Can Take Years Off Your Face
It’s a fact that face lifting exercises are superior to surgery. Surgery is costly and painful and doesn’t guarantee a good result in future. While with facial exercises you can lift your face by strengthening the whole structure. So let’s start face-building today and make an investment in ourselves!
Bright Side is happy to share with you some simple, but very effective, face exercises. You will also find an example of benefits of face yoga at the end of the article.
1. “Wonder” for a smooth forehead.
- Place your palms on your forehead. Your little fingers should be pressing the skin above the eyebrows, and the rest of the fingers should keep the skin on the forehead from wrinkling.
- Try to raise your eyebrows in surprise, overcoming the resistance of your hands.
- Relax the forehead and repeat the exercise 20 times.
- On the last repetition use the maximum amount of effort. Over time, increase the number of repetitions.
2. “Smile” to fight nasolabial folds.
- Gently push the area of the nasolabial folds back with your fingers.
- Then gently pull the skin the opposite way with your fingers.
- Strain the muscles against the pulling and feel the resistance with your fingers.
- Repeat 10 times.
3. “Whistle” for young and full lips.
- Imagine that you have to whistle. Purse your lips and strain their muscles as much as possible. Stay in this position for 5-10 seconds.
- Return your lips to their natural state, slowly blowing air out.
- Repeat at least 5 times.
4. Strain your mouth to fight drooping lip corners.
- Place your fingers inside the corners of the lips.
- Gently pull the skin of your mouth with your fingers.
- Resist the pressure of the fingers by straining the muscles of your lips.
5. Massage from the nose to the ear to fight eye wrinkles.
- Put your fingers near the edges of the nose.
- Massage gently with small circular motions from the nose to the tips of the ears.
6. Make the nasolabial folds less visible.
- Keep your lips closed, position your index fingers along the line of the nasolabial folds.
- Without moving the fingers, strain your lips and try to press them as closely as possible to the teeth.
- Hold the moment of muscle tension for a few seconds before relaxing.
7. Puff out your cheeks to look fresh.
- Take a deep breath through your nose and hold your breath for 3-5 seconds.
- Puff out the cheeks and, with a force, exhale air through your mouth without opening the lips.
Bonus 1: Use vitamin E to get rid of wrinkles.
Vitamin E is excellent for helping your skin look younger:
- It helps to get rid of wrinkles.
- It minimizes the appearance of scars.
- It prevents skin cancer.
- It moisturizes skin.
- It protects from the sun.
Apply vitamin E oil after face yoga and you will see your results much faster.
Bonus 2: A real “before and after” example of face fitness
Wouldn’t you like to look 30 when you’re 50? Please leave a comment if our article was useful for you!
Preview photo credit depositphotos.com
Illustrated by Ekaterina Gapanovich for BrightSide.me