8 Fun Products That Are Surprisingly Useful
Many of us underestimate the importance of having fun. It is a crucial part of life, and apart from the enjoyment, we can actually benefit from it. For example, excitement and pleasure do increase our brain’s activity, which uses a bunch of hormones that improve learning and memory.
That is why it is so important to surround yourself with pleasant things. Here is our list of products that will hopefully lift your spirits and also become a part of your daily routine.
1. If you need to make your meal extra pretty, this NACHOsaurus dip and snack dish set will be perfect!
This set is perfectly suitable for many different snacks: veggies, crackers, dips, candy, pretzels, and cereal. It could be a lovely gift for dino lovers of all ages and the central piece of the table at any gathering. The material is completely food-safe.
Arrived quickly & well packaged. It is pricey for what it is, and if you’ve got teens, you’ll need to refill it several times, but it’s fun, can be used for many occasions, and makes a great table piece. Very pleased with the purchase, thank you! — Inver-Nessie!
2. Get this cast iron octopus roll holder, and your bathroom will never be boring again!
This holder is crafted from recycled metal and coated to give it a vintage look while protecting the item from rust. And the installation is super easy. The screws and anchors are included.
Absolutely love this! I don’t know why, but it’s a lot bigger and a lot nicer than I actually expected. It was very easy for my dad to install, so he said! It goes with the whole Kraken theme of my bathroom, and if I can find more similar products from this seller, I would most definitely use them again.
It’s got a good weight to it, and the simple insertion mechanics of it are sturdy. And the simple insert could easily be replaced with no damage to the lovely design itself. — Alice Wright
3. Your glasses will never be lost again — this charming wooden holder will keep them safe for you.
It comes in a variety of very cute designs. Choose your favorite. This item is hand-carved and makes a very nice, thoughtful gift.
Very good value for the money, and the quirkiness! It looks like it’s wearing them, and made my mum chuckle to no end on her birthday! Definitely worth getting. — Kirsty Stillwell
4. A metal kitty-shaped toilet paper holder that will make you go “Aww” is a perfect addition to your bathroom decor.
Now you can just fur-get the problem of not having enough rolls of toilet paper because this product can hold a lot of them. And they are always at hand — convenient!
The product arrived on time and was well packaged to avoid damage. The only part that needed “assembly,” and I’m using this term lightly as you only slot it in, was the tail. Very good quality — metal, not plastic. Good size to fit in even the smallest bathrooms. — Cally
5. These cute silicone squirrel tea infusers are a perfect company for a tea break.
This product is made of food-safe material — no taste or odor will affect your tea-time experience. All of the parts are easy to rinse out and reuse.
Easy to use. Looks good on my cup 😊 - Kindle Customer
6. A funny yet classy swan-shaped toilet brush that is made from antibacterial material won’t fail you on its daily duty.
A ceramic base plus a sturdy plastic handle makes a perfect combination. The product is rust-proof and durable.
This is perfect for our little toilet...So easy to keep clean and looks really nice...Love it. — Shirley BCC.
7. Versatile little animal-shaped pots that are perfect for storing different small things: cotton balls, toothpicks, clips, and rubber bands will look especially good on your nightstand.
These containers are made of durable, non-toxic, and odorless materials.
I like this little pot. Very sturdy. (I did stick the eyes on myself). — Tracy
8. Eat your cookies right — dip them in any beverage you like, and keep your fingers clean with this fun giraffe holder.
The size is perfectly compatible with many different cups of different shapes and capacities. The product is made of food-grade material and is dishwasher-safe.
Since I have cookie-dunking lovin’ kids, I saw this and thought how perfect! Gone are the “I’ve lost my cookie in my drink” meltdowns... Now I just have “Have we got any more cookies?” great idea and good fun! — Amazon Customer
How often do you have fun? What things make you enjoy life?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.