17 Photos Proving Happiness Can Be Measured in Dogs
Of course, every person thinks that their dog is special. And nobody is wrong. But despite the fact that every dog has its own temperament, the joy our animal friends give us every day is always incredible. The walks, the games — all these things make people happy. Even just simply looking at their smiley faces can make you feel better.
Bright Side is warning you: looking at these photos might make you want to get a dog immediately.
1. “Careful, angry dog!”
2. Dog park experience exceeded expectations...
3. Hunting mushrooms is serious business.
4. “I saw an adult German Shepard that was diagnosed with dwarfism today and it’s the cutest thing I’ve seen all year.”
5. “This is the best Uber driver I’ve ever had.”
6. “Made a new friend this weekend!”
7. “Popular opinion: My dog looks like a cartoon.”
8. “Hello beautiful humans.”
9. “Finally got a picture to shove in my husband’s face whenever he tries to tell me his trucking buddy doesn’t love him.”
10. “My dog is still learning how to sit properly.”
11. “I had vacuumed and forgotten to put his steps back up against the couch. Came in to find him like this.”
12. “This is Zeus. It’s 2 a.m. and he just spent 15 minutes barking at us and forcing us to GET UP... Because the battery in the smoke detector was low and wouldn’t stop beeping. I’m tired but very proud of this good boy, even if it was a false alarm.”
13. “Sooo... I found a puppy in a ditch on my way to work this morning. How was your day?!”
14. Are you happy with your current service provider?
15. “My sister’s dog saw her using a string to play with the kittens, so now he uses it to play with them.”
16. Nobody can resist soap bubbles. Nobody.
17. Team selfie
Do you have a dog? Share a photo of it in the comment section below.
Preview photo credit Jane_Batman / Reddit